T W E N T Y - T H R E E

W O R D C O U N T : 1 4 4 1

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W .

"What do you mean Noah?" He asked after a long pause of silence.

"Th-That" god it hurt to even think this. I took a deep breath and looked at Jax in the eyes.

"Killian and Noelle would be better together than me and hi-him"

He raised a brow before a grim expression settled on his face.

"Why?" Was all he said.

"B-Because, Killian isn't happy with me. H-He wants No-Noelle and h-he'd be h-happier with her" my chest burned.

"What about you Noah?" He asked.

"Wh-What about me? Killian loves No-Noelle and not me, Vixen loves Noelle, as long as He is happy so am i" I told him, holding back tears.

"Would you like to see Noelle?" He asked and I nodded.

He got up and gestured for me to follow as we walked out of the pack house and down a dirt path. We arrived at a large grey building, guards posted everywhere as two guards opened the doors and let us in.

The place smelled of blood and chemicals as we walked down a number of hallways, it reminded me of where Ciaran brought me and I shuddered at the memory.

"Well Alpha, come to set me free? My daddy finally sca-" she paused as her eyes flickered to mine and a smirk set over her sunken face and cracked lips.

"Noah, what a pleasant surprise, how is Killian? Asking about me" she giggled.

"Noah, are you sure you want this?" Alpha asked and I nodded as I took a deep breath.

"You can have Killian. He l-loves you and I'm ok-okay with that" her smile fell and she scowled at me.

"No! No! You're meant to be crying, begging for him to love you, not give me him! I want to see you break Noah! Fall until you can't even kneel as I watch you suffer!" She screamed.

"B-But, I th-thought you wa-wanted him" I was so confused.

"I do! God I do, but I want you to suffer, watch as you crumble by the hands of your precious mate" she snapped.

"We-well, you can have him. H-"

"No, Noelle you'll be sent back to your pack tomorrow. Noah I know you say you want this but I have another idea" Jax cut me off.

I looked and him and he only shook his head before leaving. I quickly followed him as he walked out. I caught up and he began speaking.

"Noah, I cannot for your sake and Killians let that woman back there become my beta and Killians faux mate, for the packs sake, which is why I have another plan" he told me.