C H A P T E R S E V E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 7 3 0

K I L L I A N ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

I sighed as I made my way around the house for the second time, my own damn house and I couldn't find him.

What if he left, for good.

That nagging thought in the back of my mind but I never heard the door I heard him run upstairs. I sighed and sat in my office and poured myself some whiskey and downed it.

Let me out. I'll find him and put him in his place. Vixen growled.

No you'll hurt him. I snapped.

Let him out killian, you're no fun, plus he could use a good fuck and a spank, oh gag him and tie him to the bed, plug his nose. I blocked Eli out as he kept going on over the things he was going to do to my baby.

No, now both if you shut up. He isn't stable. I snapped

That's my mate, there is nothing wrong with him. Vixen growled.

He does anything you tell him to, when you want, you could rape him and he wouldn't care. Hes been brought up that superiors are in charge no matter what they do and I'm still trying to figure out how much help he needs. I snapped and cut the link.

I stood up and growled lowly, stalking out of the room, sniffing the air for his scent. I've had enough. I was angry, Vixen was feeding in his emotion's, so was Eli.

"Noah, you get the fuck out here now!" I snarled. I was done playing.

I heard a floor board creek and a few light steps before there was a small knock on my office door. I growled out a come in.

He stepped in, eyes to the ground taking small timid steps to me before stopping a few steps away.

I grabbed his shoulder and shoved him onto the ground. His knees knocking on the hard wooden floor. He flinched at the impact. He whimpered.

"You shouldn't have ran off like that" I told him and he trembled.

"Never, and I mean never run off without letting me explain something, because it seems to be something both you and Finian do. I respect your opinion and decisions but you have to listen to me. The choices I choose for you are what I think are right for you, okay. You might not think it but trust me baby, it is" he only whimpered and shuffled closer.

He wrapped his small dainty hands around the back of my thighs and knowing his eyes would be glazed over with tears made Eli mad. He loved crying and I could feel myself getting aroused.

I reached my hand down and shifted my fingers through his hair, pulling his face to my crotch he nuzzled his nose softly against it and I bit my lip.

"Wanna make it up to daddy?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Y-yes daddy"

He pulled his hands to pull my boxers away but i growled and slapped them away and he looked up at me. His eyes bloodshot and lashes wet.