C H A P T E R T H R E E

W O R D  C O U N T : 2 0 2 1

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

I yawned and stretched before curling back up into my pillow. I would have to get up soon to make breakfast for the pack, hopefully alpha let's me have some left overs.

I had a weird dream. I found my mate and he took my away from my pack but it was a dream. My mate wouldn't want me. I wouldn't want me to be honest.

I groaned and sat up. My bed is unusually comfy and warm. I didn't want to get out. I rubbed my eyes and blinked as I looked around my room. It wasn't my room. It was big and pretty. My room looked like a crack room compared to this.

"Baby?" A voice groaned and my eyes widened. I slept with someone who wasn't my mate. I felt a hand on my thigh and I yelped, scrambling out of the bed I landed with a large thump on the ground as I scrambled against the wall, panting.

"Kitten? Come here, are you okay?" A man asked, but my eyes were screwed shut.

"Shut up! Shut up!" I cried as I held my head murmuring.

"I-i slept with another man, not my mate. I-.." I sobbed, my throat clogging as I ripped at my hair.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I screamed, trying to get out of his arms.

"Yo-you're not my m-mate! G-get away fr-from me!" I cried and he only shushed me as his arms tighened around me.

"Naoh, shush. It's me baby, Killian" the voice purred. I sniffled and opened my eyes and saw the man from my dreams. My mate the one who took me from my awful pack.

"I-i thought yo-you weren't re-real!" I sobbed into his chest. He whispered soothing words into my ear as he ran his hand down my back, pulling me onto his lap.

"Come let's go get a bath" he told me and got up, holding me against his body as he stepped into the bathroom.

He went to set me down on the counter top but I whimpered and clung to him.

"Killy.." I whimpered and he chuckled.

"Lilly?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No killy" I told him and he nodded. He tried to set me back down on the counter but I only whimpered and clung to him again.

"Noah, I have to set you down to run the bath" he told me and I shook my head.

"N-no Killy!" I whined and he sighed, moving me so I sat on his hip with his arm around my waist.

He turned the faucet on as water began pouring out before moving me around and setting me on the counter. His arms still around my and I looked up at him.

"What happened Noah?" He asked me.

"I-i..I had a dr-dream, that you took me away bu-but then yo-you disappeared and my p-pack were la-laughing at me" I whimpered as I trembled.