C H A R A C T E R Q & A

Hello! Welcome to the character Q&A :) lets get started.

Question: who do you prefer from Killians' three sides and why?

Noah: um killian, i like vixen and Eli just as much but i spend more time with killian and I feel more bonded with him. He's my human soulmate like Finian is Vixens.

Question: Noah, When will your wolf play with Eli?
Noah: I um, what do you mean by play?
Eli: i have a few things in mind to play baby
Noah: wh-what are they?
Author: no, Eli thats for another chapter.
Eli: no one lets me have fun:(

Question: does Eli feel bad for how rough he is with Noah?
Eli: No, I know what Noah likes and what he can handle, if he didn't like it I wouldn't do it. The things I do, I know Noah likes them and i would never push him to do something, everyone has their limits and I wouldn't push his. It is a mutual bond that needs input from each end.

Question: Killian how much sex do you and know have on a weekly basis?

Killian: *chuckles* not enough
Noah: K-Killian!
Killian: I'm not sure, I like to give Noah a break. He's small after all.
Noah: *sulks*

Question: Noah what is your favourite thing about Killian?

Noah: His eyes, they're so pretty.
Killian: wow, thought it would be my monster co-
Noah: N-Next question ple-please!

Question: Noelle if you could go back in time would you still help Ciaran kidnap Noah and Killian

Noelle: well originally Noah would have been killed off but Ciaran contacted me and wanted him so i thought i would be generous and give him to Ciaran instead of killing him and it was Ciaran who helped me. I had already formed the plan when he contacted me and i would do it again.
Eli: let me kill her
Noah: N-No, next question please.

Question: Killian on a scale of 1-10 how bad do you want to kill Noelle?

Killian: Eleven

Question: Ciaran how did you meet Noah?

Ciaran: I had been looking for a suitable and submissive person to be my mate and when visiting the red mood pack with Alpha Jax. The Alpha repeatedly talked about how submissive Noah was and then I seen him and was infatuated with him. I had someone inside the pack to keep me updated, send me photos of him.

Question: Willian would you smash Noah if he wasn't Killians mate?

William: One Hundred Per-
Killian: *grips Williams throat* say it. I fucking dare you.
William: not f-fuck No-Noah.

Question: When are we going to see Noahs wolf again?

Author: I actually do not know, at the minute i have a few different endings for this book and I want to pick the best one whilst including something about Noahs' wolf, but he isn't gone:)

Question: Noah, why do you enjoy the rough sex? Killian why do you enjoy inflicting pain on Noah during sex?

Killian: I wouldn't necessarily say I am inflicting pain on Noah. He is my mate, the last thing I would ever mistakenly do is hurt him. I cuff him? Yes, I choke him? Yes, and occasionally do I slap his ass? Yes. I wouldn't do anything out of Noahs comfort zone. I am rough yes and I am dominant. I like control but if Noah didn't like something I wouldn't push him to do it.
Noah: I, um. I like when K-Killian is rough, it turns me on *cheeks turn red* a-a lot. It makes my head go fuzzy and my stomach knot.

Question: Vixen are you soft for Noah?

Vixen: Depends what you mean, does he have me wrapped around his finger? Yes. I would do anything he asked of me. I like babying him, making sure he has all he needs, so yes i suppose in some context i am.

Question: Eli, who do you think fucks Noah the hardest?.

Eli: me obviously.
Vixen: thats a lie, have you seen the state he is in when I'm done?
Eli: shut up you mutt, its me.
Killian: I know him inside and out. I fuck him hardest.
Eli: Lets just ask Noah.
Noah: um, I can't pick, everytime we fuck I'm a dazed mess at the end.

Question: Eli who do you prefer Vixen or Killian?.

Eli: Vixen is too primal for me. I mean he can talk like a good doggy but I think if it was just me and him i would kill him, so Killian.
Vixen: *growls* the feeling is mutual you cold bloodsucker.

Question: Noelle, why do you want Killian so bad?.

Noelle: because thats how it works. The strong mate and the weak die off. Noah always got the attention of every male he met and I hated it! So when daddy told me about how he was going to introduce me to Killian! I was ecstatic and then Noah comes and ruins it! Like always. Killian was meant to be mine!.

Question: Killian, who do you think is closer to Noah? Eli or Vixen.

Killian: I am and always will be closer with Noah, however I believe out of the two it is Eli. His bond even whilst it is fresh is stronger than that of a wolves. Vampires always have had stronger bonds that wolves as we get second chances.

Question: Witch, did you actually want to cast those spells or where you made to.

Witch: I owed Noelle, so as a favour to pay her back I casted them, though I made sure Eli wouldn't be affected as I don't like mate separation but I couldn't say no to Noelle.

Question: does Malik have a mate or love interest.

Malik: maybe I do have a mate already. That you all may not know about.

Question: Malik and Reed should totally smash.

Reed: No
Malik: I mean, give the readers what the want Reed.
Reed: Not happening and even if we were to "smash" I would top.
Malik: yes, of course you would, should i bring up the night of Noah and Serina being introduced or leave that important information out?.
Reed: T-Theres no information to give, nothing happened.
Malik: I know I said I would fuck your br-
Reed: Enough! Next question, please!!

Question: Noah, where are your parents now?

Noah: I'm not sure. I never met them.

Question: Killian, do you have any siblings?.

Killian: No. I am an only child.

Question: Noelle what will you do once you meet your own mate?.

Noelle: Well, if they are a weak and low ranking member. I will simply reject them.

Question: Noah, what is your favourite colour?.

Noah: oh, I like Blue, any shade at all.

Ah that is all the questions, thank you guys for being patient about updates as i have been so bust with school! And hopefully I will have the updates coming out a bit closer spaced! And I also thought I would share that I got a boyfriend! Anyways guys hope you enjoy this Character Q&A and i was planning to do a book of pure smuts from both books, such as Killian and Noah, and any other characters like Reed etc.

Morozovas pup will also be in that book if anyone has any requests for it:)