T W E N T Y- S I X

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 4 5 3

W O R D C O U N T : 1 4 5 3

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

"Noah?" Killian mumbled.

I groaned and rolled over, sitting up. I seen Killian a smile on his face as he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and rubbed my eyes.

"Come on. I made breakfast" I got up and followed him downstairs.

He sat down at the table and pulled me into his lap. I felt my face warm and I tried to get up but he made a 'tsk' noise and pulled me closer, kissing my neck softly.

"Killian, c-can I sit on my o-own, pl-please?" I asked softly.

"Why? Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked gruffly and I shook my head, pushing myself off him. I turned to face him.

"N-No. I want to go ba-back to normal and to try again but n-not because you feel you have to for me. If you wa-want so-someone else or don't feel anything for me I-it's fine. I will understand. I want to go at your pace not mine" I told him and he stood up.

I felt my heart clench, fearful he is going to walk away until he grabbed my throat with one hand and grabbing my hip with the other he pulled me firmly against him.

"Noah, if we were going at my pace. I would have had you fucked so bad you wouldn't even remember your own name, till you can't even form coherent sentences. I want to go slow for you, you're still a bit fucked up from Ciaran. I can see it. Eli tell's me you never stuttered before and it doesn't annoy me. I find it cute but I want to try at this Noah. I feel a pull for you and Vixen feels something too. I don't want anyone else but like I said we can't go at my pace or you'd be over this counter and your insides would be a mess when I'm done, understand kitten?" He hummed. His eyes never leaving mine and I nodded.

"Good, now hurry and eat. I need to get a cold shower" I looked down and seen the bulge in his shorts and looked up meeting his dark eyes before he winked and walked off.

I bit my lip, contemplating before I quickly followed him and grabbed his hand. He turned to face me and I looked at the ground away from his gaze.

"C-Can i help?" I whispered and his fingers came and tilted my chin up.

"Noah.." he trailed off and looked away. I didn't want to seem desperate after the whole fiasco yesterday, maybe he was worried I would shout at him.

"Pl-please..Daddy?" His eyes widened and so did mine as I realised.

He may not like to be called that anymore.