C H A P T E R F I V E

W O R D  C O U N T : 3 4 9 1

W O R D C O U N T : 3 4 9 1

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

I walked around the large kitchen as I was stumped on what to do. Killian was in a meeting with the alpha and some other important people, when I woke up Killian was awake staring at me and I remembered all the things we, well. Vixen and I did.

Killian told me Vixen wouldn't come out anymore and if he did I had to not listen to him.

I liked Vixen. He was rough but that was okay. He was killians wolf, my mate, so liking him was inevitable, plus if he wanted me to do something I had to do it whether I liked it or not.

He's my mate. He's also the dominant in the relationship and a beta of the strongest pack. He could do whatever I wanted and I couldn't say no.

I enjoyed what we did last night. I'm just glad he didn't breed me, not that I won't want to, it's just because I was really tired that night.

I huffed out a sigh and opened up the fridge, it was nearing dinner time and I wanted to make Killian something to eat.

I wasn't too sure what he liked but I'm going to make spaghetti, because who doesn't like pasta and sauce.

I grabbed all the ingredients and conveniently enough he had all of them, even the pasta.

I grabbed a pan and began cooking.

○~○

I placed two plates of steaming hot spaghetti Bolognese on the island table. I wasn't really sure when he would be back but he left around two hours ago and it's six o'clock now.

I heard the door open to the kitchen and I grinned, turning on my heel. I went to greet Killian but he just shoved me aside and walked walked through the door opposite me.

I whimpered and followed him through that door. I followed his scent to a room down the hall in his house to a door.

I opened it and whimpered when a chair crashed into the wall right beside me. My eyes filled with tears and I trembled as Killian turned to me, eyes blood red as he snarled.

A cry left my mouth as I was pressed against the wall. It happened so fast.

"So precious" he whispered as he trailed his nose down my neck.

I whimpered and tears filled my eyes as his hand wrapped around my throat and he pulled away staring at me.

"K-Killy?.." I whispered and he shook his head.

"No babyboy, you don't know yet, Killy didn't want to tell you, ever. He isn't just a wolf. He's a hybrid, half wolf, half vampire" he sounded just like Killian.