T W E N T Y - S E V E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 8 6 9

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W .

I sat up and looked around. I was in a large field, standing up. I wobbled and almost fell as I seen something sprint by me, it was so fast it was just a blur. I quickly followed it into the forest, trees standing tall, seemingly never ending.

I looked around the dark forest. The field had a bright sun, allowing me to see everything but in the dark forest I would only see the jagged outlines of the trees. I whimpered and heard a crack, like a stick and looked around, pulling my hands to my chest.

I heard a low growl and I whimpered again, stopping in ny tracks. I turned and seen a dark brown wolf glaring at me. The wolf was small, yet its hazel eyes held dark emotions and I took off running. I heard it behind me as I weaved through the forest and seen the tree line and the bright sun.

I pushed my legs harder as I heard the growl reverberate around me, just as I reached the tree line. I tripped.

I cried out as my chin hit the hard ground, sticks and stones nicking my body. I whimpered and scrambled back up only for sharp teeth to sink into my ankle and I screamed at the searing pain up my leg as I was dragged back into the forest, clawing and kicking wildly.

K I L L I A N ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W .

I looked over at his pale face. His chapped lips as his chest rose and fell softly. He looked dead and it scared me.

I sat down, grimacing at the feeding tube down this throat and the other tube in his nose, grabbing his hand. I ran my thumb over the his cold skin. I didn't like any of this.

The mate pull was a lot stronger than it had been before and I was tortured. I couldn't sleep, couldn't leave him without getting a splitting headache, maybe this was the mood goddess getting revenge for how I treated him and I don't blame her.

I still don't remember him but I try. I only have the memories from the time Malik had Noah share them with me and they played over and over again in my head. Eli told me things, things him and Noah have done. Which doesn't help me but at least its reassuring me that he is in fact my mate.

I squeezed his hand softly and sighed, rubbing my hand over my face and feeling the stubble prickling my hand. I'm sure I looked just as bad as Noah. I sure felt like shit.

I looked up as I heard the heart monitor beat widely. I watched the screen. The green lines spike up and down wildly and my heard dropped as I quickly ran out and grabbed the first doctor I seen.