C H A P T E R F O U R

M A T U R E  S C E N E  A H E A D

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 9 7 5

V I X E N ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

He whimpered and once again went to sit up but I growled and he dropped immediately.

"Okay doll. I want you to know that if you ever get uncomfortable at all, I want you to tell me, all I want to do is show you how good daddy can make you feel okay? And if you want me to completely stop, just say stop" I told him. I heard some shifting and assumed he nodded. I raised my hand and slapped his ass making him yelp.

"Verbal answers only baby, after all it is quite dark in here" I told him. I could see him perfectly fine, like the lights were never off but he is an omega and he can see nothing but hear or feel.

"Y-yes Ki-Killian" he told me and I growled.

"My name's Vixen but you can call me daddy" I purred as I ripped his jeans in half and threw the tattered cloth to the side.

"Fuck baby, your ass is so good" I growled as I gripped it hard and kneaded it. He pushed back into my hand and I smirked, reaching up. I trailed his boxers off his pale thighs and stared hungrily at his round ass.

His ass was made for breeding and breeding was what I'm going to do.

I leaned down and bit his right cheek and he whimpered pushing up against me once more.

"You're so needy doll. I sure didn't expect this" I chuckled.

I flipped him over onto his back and wrapped my hand around his throat tightly, chuckling.

"A needy little bitch"

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Noah whimpered and bit his abused lip as Vixen licked at his pink nipple, rolling it between his teeth.

He arched his back another whine falling from his lips as he whimpered and rubbed his thighs together. He was hard, incredibly so and Vixen was touching everywhere except where he needed it the most.

"What's wrong doll?" He asked as he pulled away and pinched his redened nub.

"Pl-please Vi-Vixen" he gasped as Vixen nipped the inside of his thigh with his teeth.

"Please what doll? Ask daddy nicely and maybe he'll give you what you want" he smirked as he ran his finger nails along the bottom of his shaft.

"Pl-please...hah! Vi-vixen!" He gasped as he arched his back. His arms straining on wear they sat tied underneath him.

"Come on doll, beg like the needy bitch you are" he growled, the degrading made Noah whimper and harden even further.