C H A P T E R E I G H T

W O R D  C O U N T : 2 1 4 8

N O A H' S P O I N T  O F  V I E W

"Ki-Killian, I'm done!" I yelled as I wondered up to his office.

"I've finished mine too baby" he mumbled as I climbed onto his lap and grabbed his list.

His was all typed out, it had a whole list's of the kinks I assumed he liked and beside it was four boxes labelled, yes, no, maybe and notes.

( J U S T S O Y O U G U Y ' S H A V E A N I D E A :) )

I made a list of rules, cause killian says that he likes rules and I wanna make him happy. I like them too though.

I looked up at him and saw him staring at the list's. My smile fell when I saw his eyebrow's furrow. He placed it on the desk and looked at me.

"You like wearing skirt's?" Uh oh. I knew he wouldnt like it, stupid.

I didn't answer I was scared of being punished. I let my head drop as I felt my hands tremble and eyes water. His hand wrapped loosely around my throat as he tipped it up to look at him.

A lone tear fell down my cheek and he kissed it softly before moving down to my lips and kissing me. I whimpered and pushed myself further up as he bit my bottom lip softly.

He pulled away and I looked at him, fisting my shirt.

"I would like to see you in skirt's too" he whispered and kissed me again.

~○~

After a very heavy makeout session. Killian was taking me shopping again since it was late and we didn't really get much last time. I didn't want him spending money on me. I was fine wearing the same two shirts and jeans.

"Killian, yo-you don't have too" I whined as we pulled into the a parking space.

He shook his head and chuckled before leaving the car and coming round to open my door. He lifted me out because it's too high up from the ground.

He took my hand in his and we walked into the large mall. I looked around before seeing a girl's clothing shop. I didn't pull him towards it because I didn't want him to spend money on me.

I felt him tug my hand and I looked up. He wasnt looking in my direction. He was pulling me over to the girls shop. I felt a smile on my face as we entered the store of pink and pastel colours.

"Go pick out a few things baby and come find me" I nodded and let go of his hand and walked off.

I grabbed some jumpers, jeans and other items I wasn't really paying attention.