T W E N T Y - T W O

W O R D  C O U N T: 1 9 7 4

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

"Such a good boy" Eli mumbled as he looked down at me.

I nodded. I couldn't speak. He had stuffed a pair of my panties into my mouth as I kneeled in the shower, in nothing but a pair of black lace panties Eli picked out.

"I cannot wait to have my fun, Vixen and Killian get to all the time whilst I'm shunned" Eli grumbled as he clipped the collar around my neck along with the chain lead.

"Fuck, you look so good right now kitten" he growled as his hand came down and he fumbled slightly with his belt before reaching up and turning the shower on making me jerk slightly at the cold water.

He crouched down and even so he was still towering over me and I looked up at him. I was painfully hard, since the appointment with Malik.

"Cold or warm water?" He asked and I looked at him. I couldn't speak and he smirked, pulling the chain lead he pulled the panties out.

"Wa-warm, please" he leaned up and adjusted the temperature.

"Move back, I want you under the water" he ordered and i slide back. My body slick from the water, flinching as the water began pouring down my face.

He cupped my cheek and pushed his thumb into my mouth. His red eyes turning dark as he pushed his thumb about my mouth before pulling it out.

He stood up and dropped the chain on the ground before looking down at me.

"Look up, open your mouth" he told me and I hesitated before looking at the shower head and shutting my eyes and opening my mouth.

I heard his belt drop before his fingers gripped my hair tightly and he pulled my head forward abruptly. The water spilling from my mouth. I coughed before his cock was in my mouth and I gagged.

I looked up as he had his bottom lip snagged between his teeth, smirking slightly at me.

"Suck, don't just sit there and look pretty" he snapped.

I relaxed my jaw as I took more of him into my mouth and whimpered as he hissed lowly and thrusted his cock into my mouth causing me to gag. He only chuckled.

"Handle it okay kitten, cause its gonna get a lot rougher" I only moaned in response.

His hand that was in my hair came down and plugged my nose. I looked up at him, eyes wide and he glared at me.