T W E N T Y - E I G H T

W O R D  C O U N T  : 1 0 8 6

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W 

"Killian, I'm fine, really" I groaned for the seventh time as he continued to carry me about the house.

"No, you could fall and hurt your head and go back into a coma" he grumbled as he sat down in the living room with me on his lap.

I squirmed till I was facing him and cupped his cheeks, leaning forward I kissed his lips softly.

"Killian, I have been out of hospital for nearly three weeks. I have regular check ups and they say I'm fine each time" I kissed his lips again softly and he sighed "stop worrying so much"

"I know, it's just. Theres always a what if Noah, you were kidnapped and even though I can't remember I couldn't imagine myself in that situation, what it would be like and when you went into that coma for a week and a half. I-" he swallowed thickly and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I was so fu-fucking scared Noah. Th-That you wouldn't wake up. I couldn't think, worried all the t-time because I was scared I'd loose you" he whispered as I felt his tears wet my neck.

"Killian. I'm not going anywhere" I pulled away and his hands on my waist squeezed them softly.

"I love you" I mumbled as I rested my forehead against his.

"Noah, I-" I knew what he was going to say and I only kissed his lips and smiled softly.

"Its okay, I understand Killian, all you have are the memories we are going to make and the ones we have made. You don't have to say it yet" I muttered.

"I know, but!- it's so frustrating. I-I, I can't give you what you want. Those memories, fuck. I want them back so bad. I want to remember you Noah" he growled.

"It's fine, come on" I climbed off his lap and stretched. "Let's go see Malik"

~○~

"I got in contact with the witch who casted the spell on Killian" he told us as he placed two cups of tea down.

"Where is she?" Killian asked. His hand coming and gripping my thigh tightly.

"She told me to break the spell yous two will have to mate" he explained nonchalantly and I felt Killian's hand squeeze my thigh making me squirm. "That is the only way"

He doesn't want to mate with me...I knew it. He probably thinks my body is disgusting.

"Noah, we're going home" Killian stated and stood up.

I gave Malik a small wave as I followed him out, we got into his car and drove home.

The drive was silent and my thoughts were gnawing at my brain as I toyed with my fingers. He probably didn't want to mate with me, maybe he thought he could just do small things instead until his memories come back.

I probably do disgust him.

"Shut up Noah, you're not fucking disgusting" Killian growled and I whimpered a small apology.

The drive home was silent once again and short as we arrived home and Killian got out, walking around he opened my door for me and helped me out as he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, walking too quick for my short legs.

We went to our room and he let go, closing the door and sitting on the bed. I just stood in front of him as he bit his lip and sighed.

"Noah, I want these memories back as much as you do bu-" I cut him off.

"I-It's fine if you do-don't want to Ki-Killy. I can u-understand if y-you're not ready" I whispered feeling my eyes water.

I shut them as I wiped the tears and heard him stand up. His leather heels clicking on the hardwood floor as my face was cupped by his two large hands. I looked at him through watery tears as his thumb wiped them away and he kissed me.

I leaned up, whining as I did so, desperate for the contact. I gripped his bicep as his tongue flicked my lips and I opened them for him. His tongue slipping in and toying with mine before he pulled away.

"Noah, fuck. I've wanted to fuck you since I began getting memories back. I-I, I got one when I was in the shower and since then I've wanted to fuck you" he sucked his lip between his teeth and a low rumble was produced from his chest.

"Why don't you?" I asked, toying with the buttons on his shirt as I popped one out.

"I don't want to hurt you" he whispered, head dipping into the junction of my neck.

"Please" I whined, watching as he pulled away and stared at me with his dark eyes.

"Daddy please"

He growled lowly and leaned down capturing my lips in a rough, demanding kiss. I whimpered as his hands came to the back of my thighs and tapped them. I jumped up, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

He moved and soon we fell. I landed on him as he moved down and kissed along my neck groaning as he did so. His hips rolling up into mine and I moaned at the euphoric feeling.

"Noah, I'll be careful the first time and I want you to know that I'm not doing this because I want my memories back. I'm doing this because I-" he pulled away once more, hand squeezing my neck and tilting my head up as I peered down at him. "I love you Noah, every single bit of you and I've been wanting to show you how much I love you for so long"

"But I cannot promise the many, many times after it that I will be" he finished and I felt my dick pulse at his words.

"Please K-Killy, make love to me"

ahh! This chapter is so short but I had to stop it somewhere and of course be a tease. We hit 100k and I promise as a reward a lovely steamy chapter will be produced as your reward my lovelies. This book has grown so so much and if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments.

I was thinking of doing a Character Q/A but I'm not so sure just yet!.