T H I R T Y - F O U R

N O A H ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

The gentle heat of the sun radiated on my face as I watched my two children tumble about in their wolf form with their father and even though they are at the mature age of eighteen and Killian is in his late forties himself they all still act like kids but i find it adorable.

Ronan inherited his fathers black fur but was small in comparison to both his twin sister and Killian. Harper gained dark brown hair and seemed like a mix of us both however sometimes she reminds me of her father. She was the beta blood running through her.

"Killian! Don't be so rough!" I reprimanded with a small smile as he so carelessly threw harper off his back and gave me a wolfy grin and yapped.

I shook my head softly at his antics and looked over at the sun that was beginning to set. I stood up and called them over as i walked into the house but turned as i watched Killian about to trot in with his messy paws until he caught my eye and stopped, ears flattening slightly as he whined and i shook my head.

"Back door" I told him as I already knew thats were the kids where, most likely waiting for their sibling to get changed so they could shift back once they leave.

Killian snorted and shifted back. My eyes widened at his action and i felt my face heat. My eyes rolled up and down his body until i reached his face and a devious smirk i had become so accustom to was spread across his defined face showing off the small indent of a dimple.

"Killian! The kids are going to be coming through here, go up to our room and get changed!" I quietly said as he walked up to me not saying a word.

His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, head dipping low as his nose brushed against mine and i felt my heart beat increase as I looked at his eyes.

"So cute" was all he said before he captured my lips with his and I pushed up into it not being able to help myself.

"Ew!!" I heard both my children in unison cry out with disgust as I quickly pulled away with a gasp and turned around to see them both gagging and holding onto each other.

"Ew dad! You're naked!" The cried together once more before pushing each other and running upstairs.

Killians deep laugh bellowed behind me as i felt his body vibrate with every laugh. I only sighed and chuckled myself before making my way into the kitchen to lift the lasagna i had been cooking out of the oven.

I pulled on some oven mitts and opened it up and pulled the tray holding the cheesy dish out and placing it on the counter top beside me. I let it rest as I grabbed plates and dressed the table with the cutlery and glassware along with a jug of juice. I tossed together a salad quickly and squeezed in a lemon before adding a dash of salt and left the bowl of greens to sit and absorb the dressing before going and cutting the lasagna and plating it along with the salad on each plate.