T H I R T Y - T W O

W O R D C O U N T : 1 2 3 1

M A T U R E [18+]

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

I scrambled out of bed abruptly, holding a hand to my mouth as I fell against the toilet and emptied my stomach, sitting up. I gagged at the rancid taste in my mouth as I felt Killian's large hand rub my back softly.

"Noah, we should go to the doctors. This has been going on for a few weeks and I'm worried" he mumbled and I nodded weakly.

He helped me back into the bedroom before leaving, saying he was going to ring someone. I began getting changed but stopped as I looked at my slightly bloated stomach in the mirror, poking at the tender skin.

I shook my head, not wanting to jump to conclusions and then get sad when they aren't true, pulling the shirt over my head just as Killian walked back in and smiled at me.

We went downstairs and got into the car before driving off to the clinic.

~○~

"You're pregnant, congratulations" the doctor smiled warmly at us and I felt the world stop as my eyes watered and instinctively my hands went to my stomach.

I looked up at Killian who had a shocked expression on his face before he looked down at me and smiled, eyes gleaming. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly.

"Y-You aren't mad?" I whispered as we broke apart and he shook his head.

"No baby! I'm so fucking happy!" He grinned and pulled me into another kiss.

"You'll have to come back in about three weeks for another ultrasound to check up on the babies" I nodded, wolf pregnancies go a lot quicker and usually last around five to six months.

We left the clinic and of course I had to tell Serina. She was basically my best friend and she was so excited the minute the words left my mouth.

"Oh my god! We have to make a nursery, oh! And pick colours and have a baby shower!" She squealed, Jax smiling at his fussing mate.

"Serina, I'm just over two weeks pregnant and we I, um. I want to keep the gender a secret" I muttered. I felt Killians hand on my lower back.

"Oh! That's fine we can to neutral colours like, um, yellow!" She exclaimed and I giggled at her.

We sat for ages at the pack house, planning away. It was around eight o'clock as I yawned whilst Serina showed me different cots for the baby.

"Serina, Noah is getting tired, we are going to go now" Killian told her and she nodded, giving me a soft smile.

I smiled back softly, rubbing my eyes as I yawned once more. I stumbled up from the table in Jaxs office before I was scooped up by Killian and yelped in surprise.

"K-Killian! Put me down" I snapped and he only chuckled and kissed my nose in response.

"No can do baby, now that you're carrying my pup you're not going to lift another finger" he told me and I only grumbled and yawned.

I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck as my eyes dropped closed.

~○~

"Congratulations, two healthy babies, would you like to know the genders?" The doctor asked and I shook my head.

I was at my second appointment and I looked down at my now growing belly. She nodded and wiped the clear gel off before Killian helped me off the table.

I wasn't so fat I couldn't do anything. My belly wasn't even that big yet, only to the point where I started borrowing Killians shirts. I could still see my feet.

Killian was serious when he said he wouldn't let me do anything. He basically carried me everywhere or attempted to and I didn't even cook anymore, incase I burned myself was his excuse.

We arrived home and I sighed as I sat down on the couch and kicked my shoes off. I curled up as killian chuckled and walked into the kitchen. My stomach grumbled as I realised it was six o'clock and I hadn't eaten part from breakfast.

Serina was dragging me around the mall looking at baby items.

"Killy" I whined as I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah baby?" He replied as he pulled his tie off and popped a few of his buttons and I was fixated at the sight.

I didn't realise he had moved before a hand was around my throat and my head was being tilted up to see his dark eyes. His thumb smoothing over my skin.

"Even pregnant and you're still a horny omega" he whispered and I felt my cheeks heat.

"I-it's just th-the hormones" I reasoned and he only smirked and pulled away.

"Well that's a pity, can't wait to fuck you again when you're not pregnant" he hummed as he opened the fridge and I huffed.

"Why not fuck me now" I asked and he stilled, turning around to face me.

"I don't wanna hurt you or the babies" he said softly and I shook my head.

"Its fine! Your dick isn't that big that its gonna hurt them" I reasoned and he growled.

He was in front of me, hand around my throat as he glared at me and I whimpered, hand reaching to touch him but he only rumbled lowly and I stilled.

"Want to say that again?" He rasped in my ear before biting down hard on the shell making me gasp at the pain.

"I-Im so-sorry killy" I whispered and he stood up straight, my arousal spiking tenfold.

I loved when killian was dominant, when he told me to do something, it made me ridiculously horny. I always want to please killian. I just like being intimate with him or touching him and I'll always be up for it unless its something i don't like but Killian hasn't pushed those boundaries yet and I'm glad.

"Make it up to me then" he ordered and I nodded, slowly getting down on my knees. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks down along with his boxers.

I pumped him slowly at first before licking his tip and taking him in my mouth. He groaned lowly and fisted my hair making me whimper and pulling me forward causing me to gag as he hit the back of my throat.

He let go and I coughed as I went back to licking his tip and caught my breath, continuing to suck and lick at his cock before his hot cum spilled down my throat and I swallowed it all.

I pulled away and licked my lips, looking up at him as he smirked and ruffled my hair before pulling me up and kissing me softly.

"Still think it's small?" He hummed against my lips and I shook my head.

"Good now go watch tv I'm making dinner" I rolled my eyes but nodded and squealed as his hand slapped my butt.

"Without the sass now go or do you want a red ass?" He growled and I shook my head, turning and running to the living room as his deep chuckle bellowed throughout the kitchen behind me.