F I F T E E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 9 4 0

W O R D C O U N T : 1 9 4 0

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

*warning, non-consensual scene. I will mark when its over if you do not want to read it*

I groaned, rolling over I grumbled as something held my arms down and there was something on my neck?.

I blinked slowly as my vision focused and I seen a brown mop of hair in my way. My eyes widened as I realised it wasn't Killian's coal locks and I squirmed before my throat was grabbed in a tight hold.

"Morning baby" Ciaran smirked and I whimpered as he continued to kiss my neck.

I didn't say anything as I continued to try and get out of his grasp until he sat himself up and back handed me, making me gasp as my cheek stung.

"Say morning back you little brat! Did Killian not teach you any manners?!" He growled out and I shrunk away from him whimpered as i whispered out ameasly 'good morning'.

"That's better, you know. I think you should be punished for how you just blatantly ignored me yesterday and today? Think you should make it up to me, Noah" he whispered as he bit the shell of my ear.

I felt tears crowd it my eyes as his hard length rubbed against my hip and I felt my whole body grow stiff. I felt so disgusted.

"Feel my dick baby? It's bigger and better than that scumbag mate of yours" He growled lowly.
I didn't say anything before Ciaran sat up and moved to the edge of the bed ad sat. He began moving his boxers down and my eyes widened as I knew what he wanted me to do.

"Come on baby, come kneel" he told me and I shook my head.

"Pl-please Ciaran. I-I don't wanna" I tried backing away but he grabbed me tight by my ankle and pulled me roughly off the bed causing me to land on my back, it hurt a lot.

"Shut the fuck up you whore. I've seen the way you get on around Killian, you're a little slut. My little slut" he growled with a smirk on his face as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to his erect dick.

I shook my head, keeping my mouth closed as I felt the tip press against my lips. He snarled and I felt his foot press hard on my dick making me gasp in pain as he shoved his in my mouth.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as he used me, thrusting his dick into my mouth haphazardly as he groaned. I just sat, not bothering to stop him before I felt his cum in my throat and I wanted to puke it up. He kept his dick in my mouth and gave me a look that said everything.

I swallowed his cum and he pulled away, standing up and raising his left leg he kicked me to the side and walked out, leaving me on the cold floor.

*non-consensual scene over*

I cried. I cried so fucking hard. My eyes stung and my throat was sore. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach, leaning over the toilet bowl. I whimpered lowly.