T H I R T Y - F I V E

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

"So, you guys met when we went for an alliance at the blue moon pack and you are the soon to be Alpha of the pack?" I asked, looking towards my sons mate Kaiden and he nodded.

"And why do you not want my son?" I asked.

"I'm an Alpha. I need a female, a strong female to be by my side and provide me strong pups for the future, not an omega and not a boy. I'm no faggot" he growled out and my son whimpered. I growled at the Alpha before me who only glared at me.

"Well Ka-"

A low menacing growl sounded out around us and I felt the energy of my mate from behind us. I stood up, slowly and turned around, seeing Killians dark midnight black wolf. His eyes golden as his head kept low. I walked slowly towards him and his head snapped over to my son and Kaiden.

"Killian, please calm down" Killians eyes met mine and the gold orbs only darkened as his lips pulled back in a sneer.

"Vixen. I'm okay. That's Ronans mate, please shift back theres no danger" I walked forward until I reached my hand out and smoothed it along the top of his ear.

His eyes closed as he leaned up and the opened seeing his dark green eyes stare back and i smiled softly. He turned away and into the bushes before reemerging fully clothed as he walked up to me. I smiled at him and turned around and we walked back to Ronan and Kaiden and sat down.

"Wheres Harper?" Ronan asked and i watched as Kaidens eyes stayed on Ronan.

"Shes coming now. I asked her to lock the house up and to catch up" Killian explained, however i could still feel his tenseness beside me.

"This is Ronans mate, Kaiden son of Alpha Maxwell and Katrina of the Blue Moon pack. He does not accept Ronan" Killian growled at the end of my sentence.

"Ronan! Are you okay?!" Harpers voice called as i turned my head and seen my daughter run over.

Ronan stood and they hugged each other and i heard Kaiden growl, looking over his eyes narrowed at Harper and I couldn't help the smile on my face as they quickly separated and sat down beside each other.

"Hi, whats your name?" She looked over to Kaiden and i watched his eyes glaze slightly.

"Hes my mate" He sneered and Killian growled lowly at his attitude.

"Okay? I didn't ask" she chuckled and Kaiden growled lowly at her.

"That means hes mine, not yours" he growled.

"Mine? Oh god no! Hes my twin!" She cackled, shaking her head.

Kaidens eyes went back to normal and his expression changed to an embarrassed smile and he nodded.

"I have to go, my father just linked me" he stood up and shifted infront of us into his dirty blonde wolf and took off into the forest.

"Who hurt you?" Killian asked quietly as we stood up. I sighed and his hand came and wiped my cheek, feeling the dry blood flick off.