T H I R T E E N

a lot of POV switching, again message me if yous get a little confused :)*

W O R D C O U N T : 2 1 8 1

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

I groaned lowly and snuggled into Killian, who wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Morning baby" my eyes shot open.

That wasn't Killian. I sat up immediately and seen ciaran, shaking my head I shuffled back and fell off the bed before shakily standing up and looking at him.

"Noah? What's wrong" he asked innocently and I whimpered once again.

"N-No, wheres Killy?" I asked. I was so scared.

His face turned into a scowled and he got off the bed and walked round to me. I looked round but I found myself backing into a corner as he soon stood in front of me.

"Do not and I mean it Noah speak of Killian" he growled as he grabbed my waist and leaned down to my ear.

"Why am I h-here?" I asked him.

"Because you're mine baby" he whispered, kissing my neck and I didn't like it not one bit.

He brought he downstairs, hand wrapped around my waist the whole time and into the kitchen, leaning down he kissed my ear and whispered.

"Make me something nice baby"

I gulped and moved to the fridge and began to get to work.

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

I growled lowly, punching the tree in the forest, wood chips flinging out everywhere as I released my anger.

The border checks had just came back, no one, not a single wolf seen anything the night my baby was stolen. It's been twenty four hours, twenty four gruelling hours and for most of that time Vixen and Eli had been in control, together.

I slammed my fist into the tree once again. The wood splitting in half along with my skin as I recalled what Jax had said to me.

"Killian, you need to get Vixen and Eli under control. The pack is nervous about how little control you have over them let alone both of them out together, until then I can't allow you near the pack house"

I was fucking shunned from the pack house because of them. He's my fucking mate and fuck it's so hard to handle them. I need to calm down, being angry with them. I'm too vulnerable.

I heard a twig snap and I stiffened and growled lowly, hoping to scare who ever the fuck was trying to come near me. I heard another one and I turned around coming face to face with a rogue.

The dirty face of a man as he stood. He looked like he was going to piss himself right there as he shook. I stepped forward ready to rip his throat out when he cried out and held his hands out.

"P-please! I have a mess-message" I froze, from who?.

"Give me it" I snapped and he reached his hand out.

I grabbed it from him and read it. My heart picking up as it was a picture of my Noah, asleep with an arm around him. The prick who stole him.

Tut tut killy, scaring pack members? Noah wouldnt be so happy but oh, hes no longer with you. I forgot, silly me I've just been so caught up in playing with your mate. Hes cute. A nice ass on him too.