T W E N T Y - F O U R

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 5 9 8

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W .

"Noah.." Serina's soft voice drifted in as I heard the door close softly.

I ignored her and pulled my pillow closer to my chest. I wasn't really sure how long I'd been laying here. I haven't really moved, only to maybe snack on something and go to the bathroom.

"Noah, it's been a week. I'm, we're worried about you" she mumbled as I felt the bed dip and her hand on my shoulder.

I didn't answer.

"Noah, please talk to me. I'm worried, Jax is worried. You haven't left the bed in over a week now" I sat up and turned to face her.

"I like the bed" was all I side, my voice slightly hoarse.

"Noah, please" she whined, grabbing my hand in hers.

"Come downstairs at least and get some breakfast" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"N-no one! Just, well. Killian is floating about but he said he's in his office" I nodded and she smiled, kissing my forehead before she left.

I stretched and got up, looking around before remembering my clothes were in Killian's room. I hadn't had a chance to move them to this room. I sighed and pulled the sheets off me. The cold air hitting my skin making me tense as I got up and left.

I quickly rushed down the hallway, hoping Killian didn't come out of his office which was a few feet in front of me. I looked around, not paying attention as I bumped into someone.

I gasped as a hand grabbed my side and pulled me into them roughly. A mouth was on my neck as two large hands planted themself firmly on my waist and I froze. It was Killian.

His mouth was hot on my cold skin as he trailed open mouth kisses up to my jawline, that I didn't have. I let a whimper fall from my mouth as my hands found his crisp shirt and scrunched it, pulling him closer, if possible.

Was this really him?.

I pulled my head away and seen his red eyes and I smiled before green started to swirl into them. I felt his hands drop and I stepped back once I seen Killian's forest green eyes stare at me. They racked up my body and I shifted on my feet, feeling extremely self conscious in only my briefs before he walked back into his office.

I sighed and walked to our room as I pulled on one of his shirts and a pair of jeans. I walked out and down to the kitchen were Serina had just finished plating a pancake on top of two others.

I sat down at the island table in the kitchen and sprinkled some sugar on top before slicing and eating.

"Hello Killian, would you like some pancakes?" I stilled as I watched Serina turn around from the stove.