Wake Up!

"Hello? Is this thing on?"

"What?"

A small silhouette of a girl was shown in a dark room.

"Ok, good! You can hear me! We need to act fast. If you treasure your memories, then you will hear what I have to say. First, do you know what you look like?"

"Yes." The silhouette changed.

"Ok good

"Ok good. Do you remember your name?" The girl paused.

"Pink." She said.

"Great. Now listen. You need to wake up. There are people who are trying to kill you. I have sent someone to help you. You need to wake up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Gengar sat next to Pink's sleeping body, using Dream Eater over and over again. Outside the cage, two people were watching. The one staring into the cage walked over to the other, who was at the computer. The face of the person at the computer is shown briefly before they speak in a deep voice.

"Alright, Gengar is doing her thing. We should be done within the hour." The two turned as footsteps approached them.

"How is our youngest prisoner fairing?" The person at the computer chuckled a bit.

"Very good, Miss Persephone. According to this, the child's memories should be wiped very soon." Persephone chuckled.

"Excellent. The ritual will be happening shortly. I presume that you will be there." The other person smiled.

"Of course, Miss Persephone. I wouldn't want to miss a ritual."

"Good. I expect you upstairs in two minutes." The person frowned.

"Miss, I have a question." Persephone turned to him. He gulped and continued. "Once the child's memories are gone, what do you plan to do with them?" She smiled darkly.

"Kill them of course. I expect you upstairs soon." She then walked away. As soon as she disappeared, the questioning person turned to the one at the computer.

"Why are we bothering to wipe their memories if we're just going to kill them?" The computer person shrugged.

"I don't know. But I'm glad you didn't ask that in front of her. You know how she hates being questioned." They sighed. "Lets go. We don't want to be late." The two then walked away. Inside the cage, the Gengar heard something that made it stop.

"Mew." The Gengar looked around before seeing Mew appear in the corner. It jumped and ran out, opening the cage door. Mew smiled as it went over to Pink, who was sitting up. She noticed the little pink creature looking at her and got out of the bed.

"Ok... where to?"

She looked around the cell room. She found a bookshelf with a book of the cults in the region. She took note of the names then headed upstairs. The door that was supposed to be the exit was locked. Pink frowned. She saw another hallway and started down it. It led to a staircase going up. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see Mew holding a note. She took it and read it.