Cream's new pokemon! What are you up to Purple? Hoopa?

"No way..."

The two girls had decided to look for the mysterious creature that roamed the streets of Selene City. And they found it.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful..." Cream murmured. She sent out Toxi. The two deltas raced at each other. The Liepard was quickly weakened. Cream threw a pokeball. She smiled as it clicked. "Got it." She sent it out. "I'm going to name you Creeper." It smiled at the name. The two girls started for the gym. Two cultists stood there arguing. Pink immediately recognized the one as Purple. The other was a mystery. Who knows what they were arguing about. The two girls looked at each other and sent out their pokemon. Purple naturally panicked. This was probably his first battle as a cultist. Both cultists backed up. The other one must have been a newbie. The two girls ran past them and heard a conversation.

"Leave Persephone. Now."

Persephone? It doesn't get any better.

"You know what I came here for."

"I've told you. I don't have it."

"I'm on the brink of death because two little kids got away from me! And one of them was my responsibility! Don't fight with me, Diana."

"Would the kid you lost happen to be behind you?"

Persephone turned around to see Scissors racing at her. She jumped out of the way and sent out her pokemon, cursing under her breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Persephone's last pokemon fainted, she hissed and vanished, vowing to be back. Diana thanked her and invited her into the gym. Pink and Cream healed their pokemon. As they were walking to the gym, Pink noticed Purple at a small lake in the city. He took a second before driving in. Pink paused.

This is my chance... "Cream... go ahead."

"What?" Pink smiled softly at her.

"We'll meet again, ok?" She nodded as Pink ran over to the lake and dove in.

"Be careful..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pink surfaced quickly. She quickly glanced around as she got on land.