A new friend. Forest is caught in Vupik Dump.

"Route 3..." Pink whispered quietly. Her team had changed. She had Skully, the Delta Charmander, and a Aron. She was walking through when she saw a small house. She went up to it and saw a man outside talking to a group of kids.

"Please, Mister. We give you anything to take that delta off your hands." The man simply shook his head.

"I've told you already. I want a steel type. Nothing more, nothing less." The kids groaned. Pink went up and cleared her throat.

"Excuse me... what's going on?" The man smiled.

"I'm offering a trade to anyone. A steel type for a Delta Scyther." She thought about it. Her Aron hated her, and it always seemed to deny her orders.

"I'll take the deal." She said. He smiled as he pulled out his pokeball and threw it.

"Scy

"Scy..." It looked at Pink, happiness filled its eyes. She smiled softly as she sent out her Aron. It leaped into the man's arms. The two exchanged pokeballs as she went on her way. She soon arrived in Metchi Town, where she met up with Lime. They did a quick battle, which Pink won thanks to her Scyther. That's when Lime told Pink that Forest knows about Mew and Celebi. Pink thanked her and headed to Vulpik City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was able to grab Forest as he was leaving the gym. They were almost caught talking about Mew and Celebi by an Abyssal Cultist. Thankfully, Forest had a quick excuse. She then went into the gym.

"Alright! *cough, cough* Let's do this! *cough*" She hesitated before sending out her pokemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was walking out of the gym when a hiker stopped her and gave her a note.

"We have your friend. If you want him back, come to the dump."
-Abyssal Cult

She groaned. Only Forest seemed to get in trouble. She paused at the center before heading for the dump. She quickly defeated the cultists in the way. When she got to the back of the dump, there was four people.

"Ah... you came... good. Hand over the Mew." She blinked before pulling out a pokeball.

"Scissors!"

"Alright, bring it on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She immediately destroyed the cultist. That didn't seem to stop him.

"Mew! If you're listening to this, either show yourself or the boy gets it!" That was going to get him killed.

"Mew." Everyone turned to see the pink creature appear. Forest shuddered.

"Mew... you didn't have to..." He paused as another voice appeared.

"Shay..."

"Shaymin?" Forest seemed as confused as most of the cultists

"Shaymin?" Forest seemed as confused as most of the cultists. Only Mew and the farthest cultist back weren't surprised.

"Damn it! We can't fight two at once! Pull out!" The cultists ran off. The last cultist, the farthest one back, stopped, smiled, and bowed before running to catch up. Pink froze and zoned out. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Forest with a concerned look on his face. She nodded to him and they took off for the center.

"Hey Pink?" She turned to him before they left the dump.

"Yeah?" He looked at the ground.

"The reason you lied about Mew was to protect it, right?" She nodded as she smiled up at Mew. It smiled before disappearing.

"You better start doing the same." She smiled. "Race you there."