Machines and Seawater. Forest....

"..."

"Pink?"

Pink woke up to see Skully and Lime standing over her. She groaned as she sat up.

"What happened?" Lime frowned.

"A bunch of Sky Cultists attacked. Purple helped us out..." Pink's eyes widened.

"Darn it... I missed him again..." She cursed under her breath. Skully held a note to her.

Dear Pink,

You have a good eye when it comes to the smallest details. You're right. Paul both = Purple. But... Do you know who else is on that list? Probably not now... but soon. Here are your 3 facts:
1) I have 4 deltas so far.
2) I have 3 disorders.
3) 2 cult leaders are my closest friends.

Till next time,
The Cult of Crime.

She grumbled under her breath. The third fact gave away who the facts were about. Purple. Audrey and Reukra seem to care more about him than their goal. Hmm... the deltas she tried to count. Purple had caught a delta Rosalia in the library. He mentioned about 2 delta Ralts. And he had stolen the delta Bulbasaur. The last fact made her think. 'I have 3 disorders.' Why did that make her pause? She showed Lime the note and told her what she knew. The two girls, puzzled, kept moving. Kepler City was interesting but easy to get around. Pink went to the gym while Lime went looking for information. The gym had a lot of machinery and extra parts laying around. The gym leader was nowhere in sight. She went to the observatory and ran into her.

"Hey! Are you a gym challenger? I was heading over there right now

"Hey! Are you a gym challenger? I was heading over there right now." Pink smiled as they went out to find a rainstorm. "That's odd. The weather was supposed to be clear all day..."

"Hello girls..." The two looked up to see Audrey on top of Lugia. Anastasia seemed petrified as she flew off. She handed Pink a diving suit and ran off. Pink headed for Malestorm 9.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink, with the help of Mew, raced through the Abyssal Base. She was able to reach Audrey with ease. The cult leader smirked.

"Ready to meet your doom?" A large pokemon stood next to her.

Pink gulped as she threw out Scissors

Pink gulped as she threw out Scissors. It primaled immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink wheezed as she tore down the last pokemon. If it was going to be this hard, Anastasia would be worse. Audrey smirked. Malde suddenly showed up, demanding for the crystal piece that Audrey had. Someone else came with him.

"Forest

"Forest..." Pink whispered. Forest was able to get the crystal piece from Audrey. Kyogre lunged at her. Before she disappeared, she locked eyes with Pink and threw something at her. A note. Kyogre then pushed her in. The two disappeared. Pink looked at the note. Something told her that it wasn't for her. Prina ran to where she was. Pink smirked.

"Drop the act, Purple. That outfit doesn't work anymore." Prina's eyes widened. Pink handed her the note.

Dear Purple,
Danger is now a major problem. Stay low. Finish your work.  Save him. We'll meet again soon.
-Audrey.

Prina was shaking.

"I... I have to go..."

"Purple." He stopped. He turned and met Pink's eyes. She had named her eyes after what they reacted to. Her cultist eyes were glaring at him. "You and I are talking. You can't get out of this. When we meet again, you are Purple and no one else, we are talking. No excuses." Purple simply grimaced as he ran off. That probably meant that he was going to start avoiding her. She turned and returned Scissors. She then went back to Kepler City to fight the gym. Anastasia stood at the back.

"Are you ready to get crushed?" Pink smirked as she sent out Scissors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink walked out with pain in her back. She had gotten hit in the battle. When she had woken up, Scissors had finished the battle. Why did it hold back when she was awake? As she was walking she heard a familiar conversation.

"No."

"No one cares, Paul. You're dead to the world."

"And Reukra hates you."

"BS brat!"

"It's true."

"Well we'll see who's better in a minute..." Pink glanced over and saw Paul (Purple) and Taen walking into Anastasia's secret lab. Her eyes widened.

"Oh no..."