You going to be ok, Purple? Pokemon League!

"Purple?"

It seemed like an hour since Purple passed out. Even though that didn't seem like much, she really needed to talk to him. She didn't want to shake him due to she didn't know if he was in pain. Purple's eyes fluttered open.

"Hm?" He noticed her next to him. "Pink..." He saw Lime headed over to them. "Lime..." She placed a plate of food next to him.

"Morning Purple. How are you feeling?"

"Not....... that b-bad......."

"You keep freezing up."

"Great English there, Pink."

"Who asked you for your opinion, Lime?"

"The word is stuttering."

"Shush, booknerd."

"Wow..."

"G-guys..."

"Yes, Purple?" Purple grimaced as he sat up.

"Knock it off."

"No."

"The only person that can argue with you, Pink, is me."

"Why can't I argue with her?"

"We're twins. It looks natural."

"You've got no idea."

"What could be worse than twins?" Pink and Lime chuckled.

"When you were dying in the Amphitrite Center, me and Lime were going to meet someone and get my legendary. The two of us went and stayed head to head the entire way down." He blinked before shaking his head.

"Weirdos......." He flinched trying to stand up.

"Careful..." He smiled weakly.

"I'm... f-fine..." He quivered as he got up. His legs gave way. Lime grabbed his arm before he hit the ground.

"What happened? Jearn seemed angry at you." Purple chuckled. He slipped out his phone and stumbled. His face went pale. Lime kept a grip on his arm. Smoke grabbed the phone and took it from him. Shandowa appeared and went over, holding the phone. It touched his throat and sighed. It grabbed him and leaned him against a tree, despite Purple's complaints. Shandowa went back over and touched something on the phone. It turned it to the girls, its face cringed.

"Just recently, a trainer was attacked by a group of Sky cultists just near Suntouched City. Here is what he said.

"Yeah... a... g-roup of Sky cultists ambushed me while I was training for the Vupik Gym...... t-they destroyed my pokemon... a-and the leader... he hit me..."

"He was even able to tell us who the leader was."

"T-t-the....... Jearn... the second augur. His Salamence struck me and knocked me out......."

The girls blinked before glancing at Purple. He paused before saying:

"It was totally worth it." Pink sighed before remembering that Adam asked her to do something. She rummaged through her bag. She pulled out the package and handed it to him.