Purple's base part 2?

"Purple?"

Pink was staring at the campsite. She had been trying to talk to Purple for a while and here he was.

"Purple? Who's Purple?" Pink gulped, forgetting that Cream was next to her.

"The creep that has been following me around. I wonder why he's here." Purple was making a small fire. He cursed under his breath as the fire burned his hand. Smoke wrapped around the hand. After the smoke cleared, bandages had appeared. The two girls blinked before walking over. "Purple..." He whipped around and backed up. He then realized who it was.

"Hi........ what-" He gulped, trying to figure out what to say. "What are you doing here?" She blinked.

"This is the Murk Forest. You have to pass through here to get to the next town from Nasca Town. You do know that, right?" He paused.

"Yeah... but what are you doing here... at my base? How did you find it?" Pink looked at him, confused.

"Do other people pass it without noticing?" He nodded. She then remembered something that a Darkrai Cultist had told her.

"You're not going to turn me in?" The cultist chuckled.

"No... I want you free. You'll find the reason later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can see the Mew following you around. I know who you are. You will find out who I am soon.

She then remembered how the cultist's eyes were different from a usual color. Her eyes widened. He smiled softly.

"Did you figure something out?" She knew that he was going to avoid her questions. But her thoughts were relevant.

"You were the Darkrai Cultist who followed me out." He gulped. "That's probably how I can see this base. The same way you saw..." She paused, remembering that Cream was next to her. "A certain pokemon following me around. Why hide from me?" He smirked before turning to Cream. He went over and touched her forearm. She froze, but stayed quiet. A soft glow appeared on her arm. A legendary symbol.

"A delta legendary guardian........." Pink glanced at him. He smiled before Pink slapped him.

"What are you hiding? Who are you and how do you know me?" He chuckled.

"Three questions that I can't answer here." She snarled. "I'll tell you this..." He trailed off instantly as he grabbed his arm. Smoke appeared, holding a note. He sat down in pain. She glanced at the note.

Each legendary has a nickname, something that relates to their name.
•Shaymin - Min,
•Celebi - Celcel,
•Hoopa - Papa,
•Marshadow - Shandowa,
•Ect.
Primarily, the Pixie Legendaries are the main ones that use nicknames. Delta Legendaries have them as well. Legendary Guardians have lots of advantages.
•Seeing things that other Guardians are hiding (physically)
•hearing legendary's voices (if allowed)
•use spells that relates with the legendary.
•use legendary's skills.

Pink gulped at the information. Cream whispered to her that she was going to train.

"Who's your legendary?" She asked after Cream was out of earshot. Shandowa appeared from behind Purple. It's soft eyes told her that he needed time to recover. It floated over, a voice appearing.

"He isn't the best person to be doing his job. Defeat the cults, collect the gym badges, find your team, recover your memories. That will help you when you ask him questions. Wait until you have finished. He will open up eventually."

Pink nodded.

"Thank you... Shandowa. Keep an eye on him. I will have my questions answered." It nodded. "Cream! Let's go!" She then took, waving. Shandowa smiled.

I will, Pink... I will...