Noivila. I'm going to kill Taen... The Dragon Knight?

Purple groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked around. He was outside the Ancient Tower. He didn't remember falling asleep out there. He then realized. Pink must've moved him. He glanced next to him to see a small pokemon with a note on it.

Dear Purple,

Dear Purple,

If you are reading this, then you must be awake. I'm glad to know that someone who has been following me around was an ally. I'll fight on your side.

See you soon,
Pink
(P.S. I want my answers!)

He smirked. She ditched him. He glanced at the pokemon. The egg had already hatched. The pokemon woke up and looked at him.

"Hi Noivila." He smiled as he placed a pokeball on the ground. It went over and touched the ball. He sighed as it clicked. "We have a lot of work to do..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purple (Paul right now) went head to head with Taen. Taen does know that he's about to die, right? He couldn't believe that Taen had been saying 'name here' instead of the actual name. Pink had already seen the two. Like they weren't loud enough.

"Ewwww... look. It's Taen."

"Yuck. At least the other guy... Paul, right?"

"Yep."

"At least he has taste."

The two cultists turned to see Pink and Lime watching the argument.

"Who did you say had more brain cells?"

"Paul. Reukra gives Taen one brain cell and takes it back at the end of the day." Taen got mad before quickly smirking. Paul backed up a little.

"Well... you two don't know my strength." As he spoke, Reshiram, Kyrem, and Zekrom flew down behind him. "Of the three great Dragons, I pulled together to be one. I call forth, the great Namehere!" The area when quiet as the dragons started to fuse. "I said- ehm- I call forth, the great Namehere!" Paul started tapping his foot and looking at his watch.

"It's been 10 minutes. You gonna do the whole fusion thing yet or what?" Taen waved him off.

"This should be working..." Lime frowned.

"Are you reading that off a scroll?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're reading it wrong. Instead of saying 'Namehere,' you need to put the name in..." The group went quiet as Taen's eyes widened.

"Wait... but that's impossible! No one knows the Original dragon's name!" A voice snickered above him.

"Aw... to bad." The three dragons that were trying to fuse were suddenly split apart. Everyone froze. Paul snarled quietly.

"How?" Zekrom took off. "Zekrom! Kyrem! Let's go! Reshi-" Reshiram flew over to Orion, who was running over. Taen snarled. "Kyrem! Take off!" The two disappeared into the distance. Pink and Lime looked to where the voice was.

"Who

"Who..." He smiled at her. He hopped down from the pillar he was on and went over.

"Black. Also known as The Dragon Knight." He glanced up at Reshiram. "Looks like you found a new partner." It scoffed at him. He frowned before he turned to Orion. "Take care of that one. It can be a little feisty." The others giggled. Lime paused.

"Black, right?" He nodded. "Do you know what the original dragon's name is?" He shook his head. Paul snickered. Pink snarled.

"What's so funny?" He pulled something out of his pocket. A small scroll.

"I'm gonna wait and see if he asks me for help." The group stared as he walked away. Pink snarled.

"Cheater!" He waved as he disappeared. She sighed as she turned to the group. "Let's go." Black smiled as he took off. Orion waved as he left. Lime smiled at her.

"Race you."