Mewtwo. Up the mountain, Forest.

"Ok no."

Pink and Lime, after hearing about Reukra's plan, disagreed. Taen had gone out, probably looking for the name Purple has.

"How long is he going to look for it before he asks you?"

"Never."

"Please Pink?"

"Fine. One on one."

"I'm dead..."

"Good luck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We know where that fight went. Pink decimated Reukra. He was forced to give his end of the bargain. Paul (Purple) left in the middle. Reukra was able to tell them something about Purple.

"His mother's name was Llumyal. That's all I know. Audrey knew more. Llumyal disappeared one night and Purple appeared. Me, Audrey, and Adam made a deal. The only thing I have that you might not know is this." He handed a note to Pink. "Audrey told me to give it to someone that we trust after one of us disappears. I'm the unlucky one. Good luck going up the mountain." Pink smirked.

"I'll be seeing Purple in an hour... that'll be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls were waiting for the person who was meeting them to arrive.

"Well well well..." The two girls turned to see Malde and Forest. Seeing Forest like he was hurt Pink's heart. She had a memory race through her head. A recent one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promised not to say anything. Leave me alone." He tried to get out of her grasp. She held him down. He glared at her. "Now... let me go." She smirked.

"Make me." He chuckled lightly. He adjusted his position before lightly kissing her. She stumbled back, her face heating up. He grinned.

"I win." She frowned.

"Cheater." She growled as she wiped her mouth. He chuckled as they went into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was before Forest changed. Now... Malde told Forest to go get a ladder down. Afterwards, Pink and Lime raced to Deyraan Town. They went to Mt Rose, where they knew they would find Zenith.

"Race you there, Lime!"