Pokemon League 2! Pathetic?! The Midori Promise?

Pink smiled as she walked into the pokemon league. She felt the presence of a new opponent. Not like they were going to last long. She stepped into the area and felt the presence from before kick in. With an updated team? This would be interesting. She stepped into Kayla's room and automatically caught her attention.

"Look who the wind brought me! How's it going, champ?"

"Depends. Ready to get your butt kicked again?"

"You'll be the one that falls today!"

"Ha! We'll see about that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that's a battle..."

You can already guess what happened. Kayla was able to knock her out.

"I swear... if that happens every time except for the Champion, I'm leaving Torren."

"Ha! No."

"Kayla why?"

"Wynaut?"

The two girls lost it before Pink left. She went to the next room, where Eduard was waiting. He didn't notice her until....... she threw a rock at his head. He whipped around, shocked. His face was priceless. She laughed.

"Pink!"

"Oops! How are you?"

"It'll be better after I kick your butt!" The pokeballs were thrown and...... you guessed it! Pink went unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I jinx it in Kayla's room?"

"I don't know."

She got up and they shook hands. She then went out and into Yuki's room. The cold air tickled her face as Frost popped out.

"Yuki!" The elite turned and smiled as they hugged. There was a light pause before the fight began.

I think I know what happened though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guessed that Pink got knocked out, you would be right.

"I hate Kayla. When I get my title back, can I replace her?"

"Absolutely."

"Sweet. Round two."

She got off the ground and went into London's room. Sadly there wasn't anything to throw at his head. She slipped out Scissors's pokeball and rolled it over to his feet. He lifted his ankle slightly and stopped it. She cursed under her breath.

"I'm going to pull it off one of these days."

"Ha. Maybe after I kick your butt."

"Hey London."

"What?"

"Oops."

The pokeball popped open as he stumbled to pull out his own. She laughed before, you guessed it, got knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate Kayla."

"Figured that out."

"Can't I just express how much I hate her?"

"You already have."

"Shut up you."

"The Champion awaits."

"Ha."

She got up and went to the Champion room. It was quiet as she went to the back. Two boys were waiting.