A hospital of half aliens...

"Ow..."

Pink opened her eyes to see Skully and Scissors, who were watching over her.

"What happened?" She looked around, noticing the lack of a Snorlax. Scissors handed her a note.

"You have grown strong. If Scissors wasn't with you, you'd be dead. As for the Snorlax, it's with me. I will give you some information about me...

1) We've met before.
2) Marshadow is my legendary.
3) Llumyal.

Sincerely, The Cult of Crime.

Memories raced through her head. Llumyal. The name rang a bell. A fuzzy picture told her that she knows that name. But how? She shook it off as she continued on her journey. She would ask this cultist later. She continued on until she reached Sonata City. There she headed for the gym after stopping by the center. Flowers covered the floor. Harmony stood at the end of the battlefield.

"Bring it on, Pink! Easy mode isn't an option!" Pink chuckled as she tossed Skully out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls were laughing after Skully tore Harmony's team down.

"You're good. Keep that up and you could beat the pokemon league!" She said with a smile. Lime raced over to them.

"The power at Sonata Hills has been cut!" Harmony's eyes widened.

"No... that can't be!" She ran out, Pink and Lime behind her. The trio arrived at the building. Pink turned to Lime.

"How did you find out?" Lime glanced at her.

"I ran into Forest that told me. He said that he would meet us here." Pink frowned, remembering his conversation with Purple.

"I'll cover for you... if you give me the identities that I have to look out for." Purple nodded.

"Deal."

That was going to bug her.

"Did he say how he found out?" Lime blinked.

"No... why?" Pink smirked.

"I'll tell you later." The trio was about to enter the basement when they heard a conversation.

"You guys are so dead."

Forest. Pink held back a snarl.

"And who's going to kill us?"

"Pink... Lime... Harmony if you're lucky."

"I'm fine with that."

"Paul!" Smack.

"Ow! It's better than Jearn or Persephone!"

"Ok... whatever."

"No one asked for your opinion, Taen."

"But-"

"Shh..."

Crap... Pink knew that they were caught. She slipped down the stairs, knowing who was all there. Forest was standing there with his back to the stairs. Taen and Reukra were standing next to each other at the side. Paul (aka Purple) stood by the control panel. Harmony and Lime came behind Pink. Harmony snarled.

"Turn the power back on... now!" Paul raised an eyebrow.

"How about no?" Reukra smacked him. "Ow! You hit hard..." Reukra smirked.