Velvet to the Rescue! Pink's catching techniques? Maple...

Where were we?
Oh! Right! Pink's death!

Pink had closed her eyes when the big thing swung. It was quiet.

"Um... are we dead?" Pink opened her eyes and stiffened. Velvet was standing in front of them, blocking a large hand.

"TRY AGAIN, LOSER!" And with that, she pushed the hand back. It paused before racing at her again, this time slamming her into a wall.

"Velvet!"

And she's dead!

Finally!

We really do wish, don't we?

A chuckle escaped Velvet as she got up.

"Idiot." Her eyes flashed. "Do realize the fates of people that do that." A dark aura surrounds her. "People have tombstones ready for when they fight me. Do pick your options carefully..." Her voice darkened as she flicked her hand at the creature.

"PAIN SWAP!"

A roar split through the air. Pink winced.

"Thanks, Velvet! I can take it from here!" Everyone glanced at her.

"Are you crazy?" Indigo asked. Apparently the other two didn't tell her. Oops.

"Yes. Just ask your other dexter friends. I'm sure they have a list." Cream's eyes widened. Indigo snorted.

"This is a legendary pokemon! Don't be stupid." Pink smirked.

"I'll let Lime take a second to think about this..." A pokeball appeared in her hand and she aimed. Velvet was dodging another attack. Pink held something up in her other hand. "Hey! Fight someone your own size!" The large creature eyed the item in her hand and roared. It apparently wanted it. She smiled softly as she skidded the ball at the creature. It entered the pokeball and she grinned as it clicked. The group paused.

"P-p-p-pink?" They seemed surprised at this.

"What? The only person that should be surprised should be Indigo since we met this morning. Be real, now." The group paused.

"Um..." Lime looked confused. Her eyes lit up. "Wait!" Pink chuckled.

"I was waiting to see if you'd be curious." Lime hissed.

"Pink........" She sighed. "Well... Let's go." As they were leaving, Indigo looked at Pink.

"Do you do that for all pokemon?"

"Sometimes. It's always a passive effort."

"Hmm..."

"Well Well Well. Look at that." The group looked up to see Maple. A snarl escape from all of them.