Purple and the Power Farm

"Ngh!"

I'm never going to get out of this! Purple thought. His arm was broken and blood was running fresh. His vision blurred and his breathing slowed. John was laughing darkly.

"Weak." The word raced through his head. He murmured something under his breath. He was standing in Nasca Town.

"What is going on here?" He cursed under his breath. Pink. She was running over. He turned away as she approached them. She snarled. "A Sky Cultist... and a mystery boy. How interesting." He was about to say something, but John cut him off.

"I'm sorry miss..." Purple was pushed back off a small cliff. "It's only a sky cultist. And I'm leaving." He took off. Pink ran over to the cliff. Purple was able to hide behind a tree.

"Damn it...." She cursed under her breath as she disappeared. He sighed as he blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purple woke up. The pain in his arm had vanished and he felt like he was in another place. He sat up and looked around. Several turbines were standing side by side, at work. Something was running around, checking the turbines. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at his arm. It was wrapped up and in a sling. It looked like a professional did it. The thing ran over to him.

It's eyes were asking if he was ok

It's eyes were asking if he was ok. He smiled.

"Yes... I'm alright." He glanced at the cast. "Did you do this yourself?" It nodded. He smiled as he placed a pokeball on the ground. It smiled as it tapped the ball. He grinned as it clicked. He sent smoke to make it disappear. "One more......." he grabbed his head. "To the base.... it's nap time...."