Zenith down! Persephone...

"Ow..."

Pink woke up in a cell. This felt familiar. (Persephone...) There was a guard outside. It wasn't Pina, which made Pink sad. But it was someone to annoy.

"Hey. Psst. Hey." She frowned upon no answer. "Hey! Psst!" The guard barely looked.

"Shut it." His emotionless voice made her mad.

"Careful. I can rip you to shreds. Open the door or you experience hell itself." The man scoffed, her threat thrown away.

"Please. You're in a cag- !" He was cut off by her jabbing his side. He glared at her. She smirked.

"There's a cultist in this base who would have done the right choice and let me go. Cage or no cage, I'm kicking your ass to the moon." He hissed.

"Try me." She chuckled.

"Behind you." He didn't get the chance to look.

BANG! The cultist collapsed. Pina looked down at him. She then looked at Pink.

"Morning sunshine." Pink hissed.

"That was supposed to be Skully's job." Pina sighed as she unlocked the door.

"This was all I could grab. Someone else has Skully." She looked at the pokeballs. Scissors and Mew. Typically.

"Better than nothing. Let's go." She sent Mew out and gave it some of the DNA of the cultist on the ground. She transformed and they went. They found the room that Zenith was in. The twins paused outside.

"I'm going to be glad when we get out of here..." Pina used her hand as a fan.

"Same. Let's get this over with." The duo walked in. Pink noted Skully's pokeball on the other cultist's belt. Zenith was about to start his show when the twins attacked.

"Scissors!"

"Rosa! Sharpda!"

The three deltas popped out. Zenith threw a pokeball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The battle was intense. But the trio deltas worked together like they've done it before. Zenith never landed a good hit. The Oracle appeared and destroyed Zenith's dreams. (Sorry not sorry.) Pink used Mew's ability to do the broadcast. Pina helped. Pink took the Crystal Piece that Zenith had and left. Pink was given Manaphy Powder and the twins ran into Persephone. She barely spoke as she led them to where Diana was. She left soon after. Pink, with Mew's help, freed her. As the trio were leaving, the ground started shaking.

And.....

No? Come on!

The trio were able to get out of the collapsing base with Pina's help. After they got out, the ground shuttered.

"Bye Zenith. It was nice knowing you." Pina turned to the group and did a fake vomit. "No where close."

"Wow... picking favorites, huh?" Pink mumbled. Pina frowned.

"He didn't help my condition. He made it worse."

"Ok and?"

"Why are you so angry?"

"I don't have Skully!" Pina paused and smacked her head.

"Darn it!" As she was pacing, Shandowa appeared and handed Pink a pokeball. Skully was inside.

"Thanks Shandowa!" Pina smiled at it. Smoke covered him as her went back into Purple.

"I'm glad that's over."

"There's still Taen, Persephone, Jearn, Reukra..." Purple laughed as Reukra's name was said.

"I'm not taking that one down. Tell you what, Pink. You start heading for Persephone and I'll work on Jearn."

"But you won't go up the tower."

"Who says I have to deal with him there?"

"Purple..."

"Taen and Reukra will be a while because there's no plan to foil. Go at Persephone. I'll take Jearn. We should be able to finish this up in no time."

"In that case..." The twins glanced at Lime. "I'll start looking at all of the possibilities that Taen and Reukra will go after." Pink smirked.

"Thanks Lime. And Purple?"

"What?"

"Race ya."