Dream World....

"..."

Round two in the Cult of Darkrai base. Only with a twist. Instead of Darkrai saying no, it put them all in the dream world. Great. Pink was still passed out when something shook her.

"5 more minutes, Mom." A snicker and a pause seemed to appear. She opened her eyes. Mew and Skully glanced at each other. She paused as she sat up. "Ok... who did I call mom?" Mew went over with a note.

"I didn't think that you'd guess my nickname."

Her eyes widened.

"No way..." Mew giggled. "That's it. From now on, until I meet my mother and even after that, you're my mom. Got it?" Mew nodded. She smiled as she returned them and continued. Nothing too interesting.... until she ran into Malde and Forest. Has she mentioned that she was going to kill Malde? She almost did. He was lucky Forest was strong. Skully and Mom were decimated. Scissors.... did his job right. He... cut Forest's entire team up. No hesitation. Pink kept hesitating, while Scissors didn't and was able to grab the Crystal Piece that Forest had grabbed from Audrey in one move.

"Curses... Let's go Forest..." Forest eyed Scissors as they left. Did something happen between them? She didn't get to ask because the two disappeared and Scissors was handing Pink the Crystal Piece.

"Thanks..." She paused. "Did something happen between you and Forest?" Scissors looked north. Something was up there. While Scissors didn't answer her question, she'd figure it out. The duo raced forward to Erebus City. A large gym stood in the middle. She healed her pokemon before going over to it. She went in. Darkness awakened with. A man stood at the end. He glanced back. He seemed familiar. Without hesitation, he tossed a pokeball. Skully and Scissors popped out on their own and Scissors raced at the opposing pokemon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man lowered his head as his last pokemon fainted. Pink was wheezing. Unlike the other gym leaders, who had a small friendship and sportsmanship in battle, this one was different. Suddenly the man smiled at her. He walked over to her. She gulped nervously.

"Well... I didn't think that someone like you would defeat me..." The darkness was throwing off her thoughts of who it was.

And we're done.

No? Ugh.... fine.

"Pink." A memory raced through her head. There had been a Hoopa in the fight!

"Dad?" He smiled at her before embracing her.

"It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too." The two quickly caught back up. Pink got questions answered as well as Adam.

"I have one more question. Me and Purple..." She remembered Purple telling her about it while they were heading to smack Zenith. Good times. "We both have been able to catch pokemon... without having to hurt them. I've been able to do it for others to. We were wondering how that's possible." Adam smiled.

"You two really take after the family. It runs in the Midori family. Your mom barely trained and I was always overpowered. So it was written in our blood that we had other ways to catch pokemon." She sighed.

"Dad... I would love to stay here... but the region needs someone to save it. And with you here..." She paused and gulped. "Someone has to take over. Not Jearn. Not anyone else. And if that person is me... I'll do it. But I have to go home." Adam smiled at her.

"And I agree." He placed something in her hand. "You can use HYPERSPACE HOLE with that. And here."

"Give that to Purple

"Give that to Purple. It'll help him." She nodded. We'll meet again soon... " The two hugged before she ran out and over to the cave in the back of the city. She pulled Mom out and a portal opened. After she stepped out. Her phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"Pink! This is Orion! It's Lime! She-" Pink's eyes widened.

"No...."