Dream World and Past World.

"..."

Adam stood watching over his town in the dream world

Adam stood watching over his town in the dream world. It didn't seem fair. He was doing his job. Protecting the region. He had a small bond with Audrey and Reukra. He thought about that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam!" The augur and his small daughter, Pink turned to see Audrey and Reukra running over. He snarled.

"What do you want?" He said, pulling out a pokeball. Reukra shook his head. Audrey smirked.

"We call truce!" She said immediately. Adam blinked. He turned to Pink. He then turned back to the cultists.

"What kind of truce?" Audrey opened the blanket that she was carrying. She went over and showed it to him. His eyes widened.

"If you don't attack our cults, we won't attack you. Deal?" He frowned.

"And..." He nodded towards the basket. Audrey smirked.

"We'll keep it safe. There was a letter from the mom saying to protect it. Do we have a deal?" Adam sighed.

"Deal..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sad to think of something that actually happened. He kept his end of the bargain. Audrey and Reukra better kept theirs. Unless Pink struck. Not as relaxing.

"Pink..." He murmured. He remembered being told by Llumyal about the child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam!" He heard his wife call from the bathroom. He went over and knocked quietly. "Come in..." He stepped in. His wife, Llumyal was sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"Llumyal? What is it, dear?" She held up a pregnancy test. It showed positive. She looked at him, waiting for anger to show. She didn't know how he was going to react to this. "Wait..." She nodded.

"Yes..." She mumbled faintly. A smile surprisingly crossed his face.

"That- I have no words!" He hugged her. "We're going to be parents!" She smiled.

"Aww... someone wanted a mini them." He chuckled.

"Hush..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The memory warmed his heart. He thought of the Purple. He never had a lot of time with the boy. He remembered the one day he had with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papa!" The small boy ran over, his mother behind him. Pink stood next to Adam, her eyes were bright with curiosity. He remembered hearing what the twins had. They had an unique eye disorder that caused their eyes to change. Purple had an appearance eye disorder while Pink had an area eye disorder. Purple had two other disorders. One was a hair disease, so the young boy was bald until his mother made him a wig. The other was a cloud disorder, which meant that he was often distant. Other than the disorders, the twins were identical.

"Purple! Pink, your brother is here!" Pink smiled.

"Brother!" The two hugged. Pink's eyes changed, which Purple noticed.

"Sis! Your eyes changed!" Pink blinked.

"You both can. Pink is just a little bit different from you, Purple." Adam tossed a pokeball into the air.

"Hoopa!" The mythical pokemon cried out

"Hoopa!" The mythical pokemon cried out. Pink's eyes changed again.

"Wow

"Wow..." Purple murmured in amazement. Adam smiled.

"One day... you two will go on a journey and protect the region. How's that sound?" The twins' faces lit up.

"Yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink probably doesn't remember Purple. He thought of an idea. He held his hands out and murmured a spell.

"Morego echite levior annoulus!"

A soft glow came into his hands. A copy of the memory. He breathed in as he sent out his Hoopa. He put the light in a jar and put a note on it. He then gave it to Hoopa.

"Go. Give this to either Pink or Purple. Be quick and be careful." It nodded as it disappeared. He sighed and prayed that it would make it.

Please... someone answer...