Bye Jearn...

(P.S. this is happening while Pink is in the dream world.)

"Ok... we got this..."

Purple was standing in the route south of Suntouched City. He had his deltas out. He smiled at Shandowa.

"I'm ready when you are." Shandowa nodded and pulled out six pokeballs. They popped open. Dragonite, Salamence, Altaria, Pidgeot, Gyarados, and Noctowl all appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Suntouched City Broadcast Tower stood tall in the skies. The young woman that worked the desk was finishing up a file when someone came in.

"Hello! Welcome to the-" She froze and grabbed the phone.

Because that was Purple's death.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

No? Almost!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A group of reporters rushed into the hospital room that was holding Purple. He was talking to the nurse. His voice was faint. He turned to the reporters.

"Hey..." He murmured. There were three people. One was holding a camera. Another was holding a notepad. The last one was holding a microphone.

"You don't mind if we put this out, do you?" The person with the notepad asked. Purple softly shook his head. The person with the microphone went over and sat down in the chair beside him. The nurse excused herself, saying that she would answer questions later.

"My name's Carol. Can we get your name?" He took a shaky breath.

"Purple........." He murmured.

"Ok Purple... do you know who did this to you?"

"Yeah... a... g-roup of Sky cultists ambushed me while I was training for the Vupik Gym...... t-they destroyed my pokemon... a-and the leader... he hit me..." Carol's eyes widened.

"Who is the leader of the Sky Cult? The region has been dying to know." He coughed, leaning his head to the side as pain rushed through him. The thought of the attack was hurting him mentally.

"T-t-the......." He paused. "Jearn... the second augur. His Salamence struck me and knocked me out......." The reporters were stunned by this. They thanked him and went out. They asked the nurse about Purple's condition. The camera boy was able to get shot of the pokemon. The notepad boy wrote down the finishing details before the reporters left. As soon as they were gone, Purple slipped out, thanking the nurse and grabbed his pokemon. He quickly arrived at the Sky cult base and got into his Uniform before going in. John nodded to him.

"The news is about to turn on. You almost missed it, Percy." He chuckled as John lightly slapped his head. They glanced at the TV as the news started.

"Just recently, a trainer was attacked by a group of Sky cultists just near Suntouched City. Here is what he said.

"Yeah... a... g-roup of Sky cultists ambushed me while I was training for the Vupik Gym...... t-they destroyed my pokemon... a-and the leader... he hit me..."

"He was even able to tell us who the leader was."

The cultists went quiet.

"T-t-the....... Jearn... the second augur. His Salamence struck me and knocked me out......."

The room gasped. Something didn't feel right. Percy gulped. He grabbed the remote and turned off TV as it was showing the pokemon. The cultists got into formation as Jearn walked in.

And there goes Purple's life.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

No? Come on!

"I don't care if you are out of uniform, I want him found!" He then stormed off as the cultists saluted. The group glanced at each other before splitting up. Purple slipped downstairs with a grin. Reukra smiled.

"I heard it from here." Purple chuckled.

"I'm so dead..." The two cultists chuckled before Purple's phone went off. He answered it. "Hello..."

"Purple!" He jumped.

"What?"

"It's me. Orion! Listen! It's Lime! She-" Purple froze.

"No... I'm going now. You start calling Pink!"

"Roger that!" Purple took off, head straight to Amphitrite City.

"Hang in there, Lime!"

My True Fight - A Pokemon Insurgence Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें