Purple and Forest... A new moon...

"God damn it... I can't get any good in my life!"

Forest was sitting at a table at the other end of the library. After experiencing Lime scream at him and getting away from the freaky part of the library, he was not ready for Pink or Lime to walk over and give him a lecture. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Not now Pink." He grumbled. There was a chuckle.

"At least you didn't say Lime." Forest whipped around to see Purple standing there.

"Shit... sorry. I thought..." Purple smiled softly.

"You're fine. I have a list of names that all start with P. I've been called worse." Forest frowned as Purple sat down. "Did something happen?"

"Don't worry about it now..." He murmured. "What did you want to tell me?" Purple grimaced before looking away.

"Follow me..." Forest paused as Purple stood up. "You'll see why." Forest frowned as he stood up and followed him.

Forest POV

As Purple led me to a certain part of a bookshelf, I was thinking about what he said to me at the Jade Tower.

"I'm... not a member... but don't... don't tell Pink... I'm on your side..."

I still haven't figured out what that means. He suddenly stopped and pulled a book out. There was a click and then the bookshelf moved, revealing a hidden entrance. Purple smiled. I blinked.

"Is that why you wanted to talk here?" Purple chuckled.

"Sorta. I know you were there when I caught the two delta Ralts." I blinked.

"How..." I then remembered that the Bulbasaur was a fairy/psychic. "Never mind..." Purple chuckled as we stepped in. A mysterious creature stood there.

"What the

"What the..." Purple smiled at my confusion.

"Delta Budew..." Purple smiled softly as he placed a pokeball on the ground and rolled it over to the delta. It stopped short of it. It paused before touching it. It went into the ball. He smiled when it clicked. My eyes widened.

Purple POV

"How..." Forest was shocked as the pokeball clicked. My legs shuddered as I went over and picked it up. My head was throbbing. I sent a small smoke circle around the pokeball, making it disappear.

"That's another pokemon for that squad..." I stumbled. Forest came over and helped me up. "Thanks..." The two of us sat down where we were originally sitting.

"You still haven't told me what you wanted to say at the Jade Tower." I blinked.

"Sorry... getting here was such a problem, I'm not sure if I'm here." Forest frowned.

3rd person POV

"What do you mean by that?" Purple grimaced.

"If you were to do my job... you would feel as dead as I am. That's the reason I don't want Pink to know... well..." He trailed off instantly and glanced around. He leaned over and whispered something into Forest's ear. Forest's eyes widened.

"No way..." Purple nodded.

"Please don't let her find out. I've been doing this since I was 3. I won't give up. With Pink at a memory loss, my dad in another dimension, my mom missing, and 5-6 dangerous cults running around, I have a lot of work to do." Forest paused.

"I'll cover for you... if you give me the identities that I have to look out for." Purple nodded.

"Deal." The two boys shook hands and Purple handed Forest a notebook. He put a hand on Forest's shoulder. "My number is in there if you need me." Forest nodded. The two walked out.

"Real quick... why did you get nervous?" Purple grimaced.

"I thought someone was watching." Forest nodded. However, what they didn't know was that Pink was in the shadows. She stepped out slowly.

"Found you..."