The Dragon War.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"What is happening here?"

"Shit."

The two cultists turned to see Anastasia walking up to them. Paul looked away.

"Are you here for the armour you ordered?" Taen nodded.

Outside, Pink was running to the lab. Something didn't feel right. She ran into Orion, who seemed concerned. The two raced to the lab. They were able to catch some of the conversation.

"This looks incredible. It fits perfectly." He smiled. Paul sighed and turned to Anastasia.

"¥1,000,000 has been transferred to your bank account." He glanced at Taen. "I think you'll be good for a while." Anastasia chuckled.

"You don't like him, do you?" Paul shook his head before passing her a note.

"If we're lucky, he might disappear from existence." She chuckled as she read the note.

"That's a long shot, don't ya think?" He shrugged.

"It depends on who hits him. If I trip him, you'll get him, right?" She nodded.

"Of course." Pink and Orion ran in.

"Taen!" Taen turned and froze.

"Ugh... Paul! A little help here?" Paul smirked. Pink snarled at him, pulling out a pokeball.

"No... I'm not the one that got the cool armored pokemon." Taen smiled.

"Ok, ok, ok, I can do this." He smiled darkly at the two. "Zekrom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*huff* *huff* *huff* Pink was wheezing

*huff* *huff* *huff* Pink was wheezing. Orion was crying. Taen had grabbed Reshiram. Taen disappeared after the fight. Paul was talking to Anastasia. The two didn't notice that the battle was over.

"Paul..." He glanced over.

"Hmm?" Pink snarled.

"You know what I'm about to say." He paused. Anastasia went into a room and came back with a box.

"Here." He smiled at her.

"Thanks." He said as he took the box. He then turned back to Pink. "I don't know what you're talking abou-" He was cut off by Pink holding up Forest's note. His eyes widened.

"Try that again. You know what I'm about to say." He gulped.

"I'm going to leave now. Bye guys." He sent out his Abra and teleported away. Pink sighed.

"He is never going to answer me. Never." Orion blinked.

"What do you mean?" She smirked as the three of them went to a table.

"He has been at every cult fight that I have been at. I don't know how, but he knows who I am. I'm still learning about him." Orion sighed. Anastasia chuckled. Pink glared at her before glancing at Orion. "We'll get him back." Orion smiled.

"Thanks..." He smiled. "Good luck." Pink nodded.

"See you guys later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey legendary fans. If you're wondering, ¥ is the poke dollars symbols. Have a great day!