Go away, Zackary. Mrs. Williams!

"..."

Pink just watched as Zackary (Zenith) told Oranos Town of a virus that was spreading. She also watched as the whole town went to get the vaccine. She frowned as she followed Zenith. The girl from the cave in Hekate Town was standing outside a door in the back. Pink went up to her.

"What should I call you when you're with that weirdo?" The girl laughed.

"Pina." Pink snickered.

"Is it because you don't have the guts to smack him?" Pina frowned.

"The only reason that I won't smack him is because I have a job to do." She blinked.

"And that is?"

"None of your business."

"So smooth with the comeback."

"What do you want, Pink?"

"Zenith. Is he in there?"

"Talking to Mrs. Williams. Be careful."

"Yeah... What's he going to do? Use the sweet elderly woman against me?"

"You're impossible."

"I know you."

"Stop."

"No." She smirked and went inside the room. Pina sighed and noticed the line had disappeared.

"You better hurry, Pink..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink stared at Zenith as he rambled about some exotic plan. He then turned to Mrs. Williams.

"Would you please handle something for me?"

"Of course." After he left, she turned to Pink. That's when everything went black.

And that's where we end our story.

No? Ugh... ok.

Purple, (yes, he went back) heard a thud. He was looking for where everyone went.

"Pink?" His legs started to shake. He went over to the door that Pink was in. He cracked open the door. Scissors, now a Scizor, was clashed with a Gengar. Pink was unconscious. He pulled out a pokeball. "Rosa." The small delta popped out. "Help it out." Rosa nodded and ran in. Purple ran over to Pink. She was mumbling something under her breath.

"So.... trainer can't stay awake?" Scissors glared at it.

"Your trainer can't keep up."

"Shh... he doesn't know yet."

"Evil."

"Yep. Now let's take this guy down..." As the deltas fought the Gengar, Purple leaned Pink against a wall.

"Stay safe..." The deltas took down the Gengar. Purple went over to Mrs. Williams and led her out. He came back and turned to Scissors. "You listen well." It smiled. He handed it a note. "You know what to do." He smiled and left. Scissors looked at Pink and sighed.

Come on Pink...