Scissors vs Snorlax vs... Purple?

Scissors POV

"..."

"Scy!"

Pink murmured something as I smacked the Snorlax away. I almost didn't make it to save her.

"Scy!" I yelled as it pushed the Snorlax back.

"Snor!" It fired a HYPER BEAM at Pink's unconscious body.

"Scy!" I panicked. Something blocked the beam before hit Pink. "Scy?"

"Are you ok?" I turned to the voice. Its eyes widened. Purple was running over. The smoke cleared, showing a delta Ivysaur and a delta Rosalia. A Rotom was next to Purple. The Snorlax paused in confusion. Purple glanced at me before throwing a pokeball at the Snorlax. He smiled as it clicked. My eyes widened.

"Scy?" Purple chuckled as a bit of smoke made the pokeball vanish.

"Cool huh?" Purple smiled sheepishly. "I was taught by my mother..." The thought brought tears to his eyes. He wiped them away and smiled. "Here, let me-" I snarled as I got in front of my trainer. Something didn't feel right. Purple blinked. "I'm not going to hurt her..." He trailed off as he looked away, sad. I was surprised. For someone who had just caught a Snorlax, he didn't seem very brave. The Ivysaur went over to me.

"It's ok. He's not going to do anything bad. They actually know each other, if she didn't get her memories taken away..." The delta frowned at the last sentence. Rosalia smiled.

"Let's get introductions done while Purple's in the clouds. My name is Rosa."

"I'm Vena!" The Bulbasaur grinned. The Rotom sighed.

"You can just call me Rotom. I have another name on paper... but Purple just calls me Rotom like everyone else." I smiled.

"Scissors." Vena smiled.

"What happened to Pink?" I glanced at Pink, who was still murmuring.

"She just finished with Audrey and came here to keep going when the Snorlax knocked her out..." I sighed. Purple finally mumbled something before walking over.

"Scissors..." I growled. He looked at the ground. He held his hand out with something in it.

NeverMeltIce

NeverMeltIce. I blinked. "Use it wisely..." He murmured, distantly. He then went over to Pink and started patching up her wounds. I turned slightly to watch him. He wasn't as bad as I thought. He just seemed empty. I zoned out, thinking of what he had said, and what had happened in the fight. He had the same catching style as Pink. Studying the duo, I realized that they were identical.

 Studying the duo, I realized that they were identical

"Done..." I blinked. Purple had set Pink to the side and was walking back over. He handed me a note. "Give that to her when she wakes up..." He trailed off as he started to leave. I gently tapped his arm. He turned to me, confused.

"How do you know Pink? And why are you following us?" Vena translated. He seemed surprised that I knew that he was following us.

"I..." He paused. "I'm her brother. As for why I'm following..." He took a deep breath. "I'm trying to put memories where Persephone left empty. I'm trying to get her back to where she was before Persephone... I'm keeping an eye on her..." He trailed off instantly. He looked at the ground, tears started to form. I smiled.

"Thank you..." He nodded and wiped his eyes. He then left, Vena giving me a soft smile. I smiled back. After they disappeared, I went over to Pink and sighed. Purple had a while to go. Skully popped out of its ball. I told him what I learned.

"Ok... I'm next, ok?"