The third augur 2. Matt learns Purple's secret.

Ok...
The battle between Red and Pink, right?
Let's play this one out.

Pink had sent out Scissors in order to do damage to his team. He sent out his famous Pikachu. Scissors was able to take care of the Pikachu and Snorlax with no problems. Frost dealt with his Blastoise perfectly. Skully smashed the Charizard and Venusaur without any hesitation. They were on their last pokemon. Mewtwo Y vs. Mom.

Result?

No? Dang it!

Mom slammed into Mewtwo with a DARK PULSE which ended the fight. Red disappeared without a word. Pink quietly left and received her title as augur. She stepped out of the cave and her phone rang.
With Purple...
Paulina (Purple) was standing in front of the Cult of Darkrai base.

"Paulina?" Paulina turned around and saw Matt. She mentally searched the area. No one.

"Yes?"

"You are hiding something, aren't you?"

"Come inside, Matt. We'll talk in private."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two stood near the ritual area near the cells. Paulina had made sure to lock the door.

"So... you suspected that I am hiding something." Matt nodded. "You will tell no one?" Matt nodded again. Whatever Paulina was hiding, he would rather keep a secret instead of dying. Paulina sighed as smoke circled her. Purple appeared out of the smoke. Matt's eyes widened.

"Purple..." Purple chuckled.

"Wait till Taen and John finally use their one brain cell to realize it." Purple smiled softly at him. "My name is Purple. I am also Paul, Paulina, Prina, Pina, and Percy." Matt was speechless.

"You hid..."

"Within the cults. How do you think Prina knows what was going on in the Sky Cult and Perfection? Because both of those people she mentioned were me. You did really well with listening to me. I was surprised that you were willing to do it."

"Why..."

"Jearn destroyed my family and I was next. He asked Persephone to help and Zenith wanted my head. Taen wants me off a cliff. Why do you think I hid?"

"Why did they want you dead?"

"My father is Adam and my mother is Llumyal." Matt froze.

"What..."

"You see why I had to hide?"

"Yeah..."

"You won't tell anyone?"

"I swear."

"Thank you." Purple went back into Paulina. "Let's go."

Or is it really?