❄️6

Jisung sighed as he walked lifelessly around the streets, bee-lining his way to the cafe where he worked.

It had been four days since he last spoke to Areum, and he felt bad for how their conversation ended.

He knew deep down there was something about her a lot of people didn't know, and he wanted to find out. But at this current time, that was the least of his worries.

Jisung stopped in his tracks as he walks into the cafe. Eyes wide causing his breath to hitch at the sight, frozen in his spot as he sees two of the four men from the other day.

"You" they snarled out grabbing Jisung by the arm and pushing him against a wall making him flinch and close his eyes.

"Look at me" he spits out in anger.

His muscular arm pushed against Jisungs chest making it hard for him to breath.

Jisung opened his eyes slowly and fear rose throughout his body expeditiously.

"Where is she?"

"Where is who?" Jisung asks terrified.

"Where is the girl! We know you hid her behind the counter last time. So we won't ask again boy, where is Areum!"

Gulping, Jisung shrugs his head. "I-I don't know. I don't know w-where she is."

The two men look at each other, one smirks and the other nods.

"We know she goes to your school. So you are going to help us with a little favour" the man let's go of Jisung, flicking off a piece of dirt off of his shoulder making Jisung flinch.

"W-what favour?"

The man looks to his side to the other man, a nod from the man sent the other towards Jisung.

His vision going dark as a black bag was thrown over his head.

"Where are you t-taking me" he stutters out as he feels his body being picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

But no one answered. The only sounds he could hear was the opening of car doors.

Pain pulsating through Jisungs body as he was thrown into the back of what he assumed was a van.

Tears rolling down his cheeks as he prepared for the worst, because Jisung never thought in a million years that he'd get kidnapped.

Thoughts were rushing through his head.

What do they want with me?
And what does it have to do with Areum?

How does she know these men?