❄️ 23

"Hey I'm so glad Areum allowed you to come back to school" Jeno said throwing his arm around Jisungs shoulders as the seven of them walked through the school courtyard.

"Trust me, I didn't want to say yes" Areum said and Jisung look towards her making her stick her tongue out at him.

The ringing of the bell brought them out of their conversations.

"Let meet up at break, okay?" Renjun asked earning nods from all of them. The older boys splitting from them as they made their way to their home room.

"See you later Ji." Chenle said waving as he jogged off leaving Areum and Jisung together.

They both looked towards each other, making eye contact before Areum quickly looked down and moved her hair behind her ear.

"Guess it's just us then."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, I uh better get going" Jisung said shyly.

"I legit have the same homeroom as you, so I don't know where you're going" she said nonchalantly as she began to walk off.

Jisung blinked a few times before shaking his head and running up to her side.

She looks up to him as they enter the main hallway, not looking where she is going as a guy runs past her accidentally pushing her.

Loosing her footing she falls forwards, closing her eyes preparing for impact.

Jisung quickly stands in front of her as her body collided with his.

Her hands gripping hold of his hoodie as her body was pressed up against him.

His arms wrapped around her waist to steady her, looking down to see her eyes tightly shut, cheek squished against his chest as loose strands of hair fell onto her face.

He stood there in shock, not knowing what to do as the girl opened her eyes slowly.

Blinking a few times before looking up at the boy making her cheek press more against his chest.

He swore she could feel his heart rapidly palpitating, the sound ringing through his ears as he looked down at the girl.

As she looked at him her eyes got lost in his. His doe eyes wide as they became the brightest thing in the dark hallway.

Sparkling as their orbs gazed into each other's.

The unknown force washed over the two again as Areum started to lift herself onto her tiptoes slowly. The distances between them lessening.

"Guys what are you doing, homeroom is in!" An unfamiliar voice broke them out of their trance as they pulled away from each other and clearing their throats.

"I guess we better get going" Jisung said as he rubbed his nape as an awkward silence surrounded them.

"Let's just go" Areum said as she starts to walk in the  direction of their homeroom.

Thus making Jisung sigh and follow her.