❄️ Cuddles

(Ain't my boyfriend cute ☺️)

"Petal?" Jisung has said as he watched the girl crawl in between his arms.

Manoeuvring on the couch so she was hugging him, head in the crook on his neck as she straddled the boy.

Jisung only watched as she snuggled further into him.

He was playing on the play station with some of the other boys and when she became needy, wanting a hug.

It had been a year since she had gotten Jisung back and she had really come out of her shell.

The boy didn't say anything, only placing a kiss to her temple and drawing his attention back to the screen as he began to play again.

The warmth of his bare chest warming the girl up as she listened to his heart beat- instantly calming her.

She was wearing his oversized jumper that he was originally wearing but gave to her as she was cold, leaving him shirtless and only wearing grey sweat pants.

She found it so hot, but she wanted nothing more than to be in his arms.

"I love you petal." The boy whispered into her ear as he was still playing the game. Looking down for a second to see the girl smile at his confession before going back to his game.

The gentle, steady rhythm of his heartbeat lulled her into a peaceful sleep.

It had been about an hour into the gaming session Jisung was having with the boys, when he heard faint snores from the girl.

They we're so faint that you wouldn't have noticed, but Jisung did, and when he looked down he admired the sleeping girl.

She had her pouted lips parted softly as her cheek was squished against his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm going to stop and take her to bed." He whispered to the boys as they now noticed the sleeping girl.

Jisung placed down his controller and grabbed the girls thighs gently, standing up slowly making sure she didn't wake up.

As he carried her up the stairs he couldn't stop admiring her. He was so deeply in love with the girl, he wished they could spend every second of every day together just staring into each other's eyes, or holding each other in their arms.

Placing the girl onto her bed and making sure she didn't wake, Jisung placed the covers over her.

Turning off the lights before getting under the covers as well, the girl scooting over to the boy and latching herself onto him.

Arm thrown around his bare abdomen as her head rested on his arm.

"Ji." The girl whispered out ever so faintly.

"Yes gorgeous?"

Areum started to graze her fingers over his abdomen- outlining the prominent lines of his abs.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Her big doe eyes looking up into his, blinking as the moon casted over the two.

"Always petal, always."

He leant down and kissed her once more before the two fell into a peaceful slumber.

—————

Okay I'm seriously In love with writing these scenarios

And now I want to make a book solely for these type of imagines of my couples.

Obviously when the other books are done and I have more relationships to write about.

But i wannnntttttt this dude. Like how can I be so single!!!

I've never had a boyfriend before guys and I'm almost 18! I'm actually so lonely 😭