❄️ 25

"Okay, don't get me wrong, I understand what you are saying, but ghosts and aliens aren't real." Jaemin said matter-of-factly as he flung his left leg over his right and lent back into the chair.

Renjun and Jisung had their mouths agape at the nonsense Jaemin was saying.

Scoffing Renjun stood up "I ain't even going to try with this conversation, because we all know your opinion is wrong."

As he walked out of the door Jisung looked back to Jaemin who was staring at him intently, "why are you so cute?" He asked.

"Ahhhh, genetics I guess" he chucked out nervously.

"Can I cook you food?" He asked as he rested his head on his palms making Jisungs eyes widen, only now noticing that he was hungry.

Placing a hand on his rumbling stomach and looking up shyly, "yes please."

Jaemin jumped up and clapping excitedly and grabbing hold of the youngers hand, dragging him towards the kitchen.

"I can make anything you want. Kimchi bibimbap, seaweed soup, ramen-" he started listing the various foods.

"Ramen will do" he said trying to stop Jaemin before he listed a whole restaurant.

"Ramen it is" he beamed as he started getting the ingredients, Jisung sat down at the stool behind the breakfast bar.

Watching as Jaemin effortlessly cooked, his mind racked over the events of the previous night.

"Hey Jaemin can I ask you a question," he asked wanting advice.

A simple "hmm" let the younger boy know that he was listening.

"So, I- uh don't know what happened last night. But I walked in on Areum crying and-uh we ended up cuddling.

I don't know what washed over me, and I don't know what she was feeling, but we both said things I don't think we were meant to say." He admitted, slouching his shoulders as his head fell down- pouted lips.

Jaemin placed down his utensils as he turned around.

Sighing he leant back against the counter thinking. "What did she smell like?" The question catching Jisung off guard as he look up giving Jaemin a confused look.

"Ahhh why?"

"Because if you could smell a hint of alcohol, she was drunk. She gets emotional and does those type of things when she drinks.

She drinks to forget her day, or- well she just drinks after anything she deems hard gets to her.

I wouldn't think too much about it, she probably doesn't even remember it." He said and as if on cue, Areum walks through the door into the kitchen, hand holding her head as she groans.

"Please never let me drink again" She said to Jaemin as she grabs the medicine from the cabinet, swallowing two of the white pills.

"I'm making Ramen if you wanted some, you need food."

She nods her head, the slight movement sent shocks of pain through her already developed migraine- groans escaping her lips as she carefully leant her head onto her folded arms.

Jisung bit his lip, sad yet also relieved that she didn't remember what happened last night.

Jaemin finished up cooking the ramen and placed two bowls onto the counter.

"I'm going to take this to my room." Areum said as she stood up and slumping out of the room- bowl in hand.

A silence washed over the kitchen, the only sound coming from Jaemin as he slurped his noodles.

Jisung played with his noodles as her stared into the bowl with melancholy.

He knew he couldn't fall for her, she's a gang leader.

But what she said last night "I don't know what it is about you Park Jisung, but recently, I've been feeling something. Something I have never felt before. But I like it, and the only reason I'm feeling it, is because of you"

Those words. Did she really mean them? No she couldn't, she was drunk.

He remembered the saying "a drunk persons words is a sober persons thoughts," but were they correct? Did he want them to be correct?

Time could only tell I guess.

"Jisung"

—————

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY BABY GIRLS AND BOYS 💚💚

And like I promised (kinda) a chapter has been made.

Anyyywhoooo, THANK YOU FOR 17K!!! My heart hurts looking at that number. Not in a million years would I think I'd get that.

Alsoo, sorry for taking so long to update, Singapore has been so hectic, and today would've been the day I saw Dream 😔 but instead I went to Universal! Which was super fun, Australia (well WA) needs more theme parks.

I love you all!!!!

Tired clown, out 🤡