❄️ 29

"1, 2, 3, 4. Good job, let's do one more set and then we can finish." Areum said as she watched Jisung do the various techniques he had learnt over the past few weeks.

Punching the bag as he swiftly manoeuvred around it- ducking down when needed as he was light on his feet.

"And that's it, here have a drink," she said throwing him his water bottle as he took off the punching gloves, panting.

Bring the bottle to his lips allowing the chilled liquid to cool him down.

"Water has never tasted so good" he laughed out as he finished the last drop, leaving the once full bottle now empty.

"I'm actually impressed, you have improved so much." She said taking his boxing gloves and putting them away.

"I can't believe how unfit I was before. So thank you."

"Jisung you don't need to thank me. I'm doing this so you can protect yourself." She said sighing, turning to face him as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.
"I know, but still, thank you."

Jisung stepped forward to be just a few steps in front of the girl. "I mean it."

Both their eyes gazed into the others, tension growing in the air.

Areum cleared her voice as that now all too familiar feeling arose in her once again.

"I, uh got to get going. I just remembered I-uh got to go yell at Taeyong. Bye!" And just like that she rushed out the door. Not looking back once.

As soon as she got out the door she stopped, back leant against it as her heart raced.

"Get yourself together Areum, you don't like him, you can't like him." She said angry at herself, hands racking through her hair.

The sound of Jisungs steps towards the door made her panic, rushing off and hiding behind a corner as the door of the gym opens.

Jisung sighs "why do I have to be so, so- ugh!" he exclaims as he talks to himself.

"I don't know what I'm hoping for, it's not like she likes me, she was drunk when she said all that stuff.

You're getting your hopes up for nothing Jisung, just like you always do." He said, verbally beating himself up as he walked dismally down the hall and disappearing up the stairs.

Areum stood there shocked, making her way out from behind the wall.

"What does he mean? What did I say when I was drunk?" She said as her mind went over the words he had just said.

"I bet Chenle knows!" She exclaims, snapping her finger and making her way to Chenles room.

—————

So I found Goldfish at the supermarket here and got them.

They taste like cheddar shapes ngl. Like they are good, and cute, but imma be a true Aussie and say that cheddar shapes are better. Sorry not sorry 😐

Yeah, so that's my story for today.

BUTTTT 20K y'all are wildin. Like how

I love you all so much, my little baby girls and boys xx