❄️ 35

(Dork)

He felt that strange sensation again on his walk home. The sensation that someone was following him.

But he brushed off that feeling as he thought he was just being paranoid.

As he arrived home, the warmth wrapped around him comfortingly.

Removing his shoes he made his way to the lounge room, the sight in front of him making him happy.

A puzzle spread out on the floor in front of the fireplace as the boys and Areum attempted to put the pieces together.

Hot chocolates placed next to each body as calming classical musical playing in the background.

Clearing his voice to make his presence know sent Areum bouncing up.

Shuffling over to the boy as he handed her the plastic bag filled with her needs.

Sweater paws grabbing the bag as she looked up at him through her rose gold circled spectacles.

"Thank you so much" she said softly before turning around to the boys "I'll be right back."

Rushing off up stairs made a smile creep onto Jisungs face.

Turning back to the others who tried to figure out which part goes where, he laughed at them struggling. Making his way to the couch and throwing a blanket over him.

"How long have you guys been doing this for?" Jisung asked as he watched the boys simultaneously sip at their hot chocolate- Jaemin at his coffee.

"About half an hour" Chenle said not fully paying attention to his best friend as he yelled in excitement "yes, I've finally found the missing piece!"

"Maybe you aren't so useless after all" Renjun quipped making Chenle death stare him.

Jisung smiled in content as he watched them, his friends, his family.

"I'm back" Areum sang happily as she plopped herself back onto the carpet.
"Why don't you help us Jisung?" Jeno asked.

Shaking his head "nah it's all good. Watching you all is enough for me." He smiled.

Banter filled the air that night. They laughed, joked, shared stories and by 3am, the giant 5,000 piece puzzle was finished.

A lion sitting on top of a rock as he watched baby lions play with each other under him.

It was simple, showing the beauty of nature.

"Hey look it's mark!" Haechan said pointing to one of the lions on the puzzle.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows confused "whose mark?"

"He's someone from the gang, he stays at another house." Jaemin said.

"There's more?!" Jisung said in disbelief.

Areum laughed lightly "yep, there's 21 of them, and only 1 I can handle."

"I bet that's me," Chenle said proudly, ego being popped at her next words.

"No Kun is the only one I like out of you dip shits." She smiled bitterly at him, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yeah that makes sense." The others agreed at her decision.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy. Thank you guys, really." Jisung said as he watched the people in front of him smile.

"Group hug" Jaemin said as he pulled the 7 of them into his grasp.

The warmth emitted from each other made Jisung smile, a genuine smile.

"Thank you." He whispered under his breath so no one could hear.

Closing his eyes in content.