❄️ 42

Valentine's Day, a day of love, a day of surprises, and for some, a day of loneliness.

This Valentine's Day was no different from the rest, but, one thing was different... a home invasion.

"Taeyong get the files safe! Jeno, make sure everything's locked! We can't have anyone getting in!" Areum yelled frantically.

Chaos ran through the house as distraught bodies rushed through the house, locking, hiding, and worrying.

Loud bangs on the large wooden doors sent vibrations through the house. Rain poured harshly that night, moon shun dimly, and trees blew in the wind.

"Let us in!" A man yelled from out side, banging on the door made everyone freeze.

"Areum, can we call the police." Jisung asked as he hid next to the girl. Everyone was hidden in the library, locked from the inside.

The opening of the front door made everyone scared. All their guns were down stairs in the basement, and they were on the first floor.

"Where are you." Voices sung viciously, loud thumps of walking shook the house.

Breaths hitched as they heard the footsteps come closer.

"Please Areum, lets call the police." Chenle basically begged, scared for his life.

Smashes were heard as vases were dropped, glass tables broken as the unknown amount of men rampaged through the house.

"You go upstairs, you check basement, we'll check this floor."

Jisung looked at Areum, terror filled his eyes as he looked into her, her eyes help the same fear.

"Please" Jisung whispered out, voice breaking.

Areum looked around. Watching as the others hugged each other.

The night was supposed to be fun, so no one thought to be carrying around guns in their own home.

Areum was about to give in, she was scared that if she called the police, they'd capture her instead, but when she started to unlock her phone.

Everything went silent.

The only sound coming from the storm outside. No footsteps, no men yelling, no nothing.

They boys and Areum stayed extremely still, quiet, hoping that it wasn't just a trick.

"We got em boys, good job." A voice said.

The familiar voice to the others made them sigh in relief, standing up and letting in the unknown people.

Cheerful hugs and thanks were thrown around.

"M-mark, how did you know?" Areum asked shocked.

He didn't respond, only looking over to Taeyong who held up his phone with NCT 127 on it.

"You motherf-" Areum stated annoyed at him doing something that wasn't an order.

Calming down as Jisung places a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you." She said sincerely.

"So, who is this?" Mark asked Areum.

Areum followed his gaze, "oh this is Jisung my boyfriend." She said without realising.

Both her and Jisungs eyes went wide, looking at each other before looking away shyly.

Mark could feel the tension in the air, opting for the better option, so he said his fair wells and left to talk to Haechan.

"I-I'm sorry" Areum blurted out. "I didn't mean to say it."

"It's okay." Jisung said, grabbing hold of her hand gently.

"I rather liked it." He whispered into her ear, sending goosebumps down her spine.

Jisung had never failed to surprise Areum in this journey of discovery.

But who knew how much time they really had left.

Affliction ❄️ JisungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara