❄️ 46

(Lets bring back this master piece)

"How long do you have left?" Areum ask Jisung, hands holding onto the fabric hanging off his chest.

"About an hour or so, don't worry Ill be home as soon as possible." He reassured.

"You better be, tonight's movie night and it's your time to choose." Haechan said behind Areum with his arms crossed.
"I want a better movie than what ever the fuck Chenle chose last week."

Chenle gasped at his accusation, hand flung to his chest as he scoffed, "excuse me, I will let you know that A Bugs Life is an amazing movie. You're just too uncultured to see that."

"Mhm sure sure. Suck my big toe you orange headed clown."

Chenle and Haechan started bickering, making Areum laugh "why do I even try. Okay, I'll see you at home okay."

Jisung nodded and said good bye to the boys before turning around and hugging Areum.

"See you at Home." He whispered into her ear before pulling away.

Waving as she walked out of the door and headed down the street, Jisung turned around and started cleaning up.

His boss had already gone home and it was Jisungs job to close up shop.

As he went out the back to put some cups into the dishwasher, he heard the bell ring.
"Just one second- oh hi Yangyang, I thought you couldn't make it today."

Jisung raised his eyebrow as the boy walked into the cafe, not wearing his usual bubbly smile.
"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, something just came up." Yangyang said monotone, dragging his fingers of the cake display glass slowly.

"I'm actually closing shop now so, maybe we can hang out tomorrow." Jisung said as he watched the boy look around the cafe.

"Pathetic." He whispered making Jisung confused, "Pardon Yangyang."

"Ugh I've had enough of your talking, let's just get this over with. Boys!" He exclaimed, and as if on cue, the same men from the first night he met Areum showed up.

"These are my little pets. Aren't they scary." Yangyang said with sarcasm dripping off every word.
"My little wolves as you might say."

Eyes widen at the scene happening in front of him, "w-what are you doing Yangyang? H-how d-do you know these men?"

"Can you shut the hell up for one second! Gosh, your voice annoys me so much." He said stomping over to Jisung and throwing his hand over his mouth.

"There we go, peace and quiet." Yangyang said as if the silence was music to his ears.

Yangyang didn't have to speak, his glare towards his so called pets was enough of a message for them to act on.

Walking towards Jisung, they replaced Yangyangs hand with tape, covering his head with a bag and once again, getting thrown over someone's shoulders.

"Boss is going to be so happy." Jisung heard Yangyang as he clapped his hands excitedly.

"Our secret weapon, our new toy."

Jisung was beyond petrified, scared for his life. How could Yangyang turn so evil, he had such a nice soul.

He was beyond confused as he laid tied up in what he assumed was a van.

"We are going to take super good care of Jisung." A voice was heard as they pet Jisungs shoulder.

Tears escaping his eyes in pure shock as his body moved limp in the back of the car.

"Areum." He whispers out to no one, but hoping she could heard it despite it being impossible.

"I'm sorry."

—————

Guess my body loves me, I'm sick aaaand I've got my period... yay.

Anyway, I wanted to upload this, sorry if this one isn't as good. The next ones are gonna be soooo awesome.

I also wanna try and get 50 chapters in total, but if I go over more I'll be okay aswell.