❄️10

(Okay but like side note, Jisung is actually really hot)

(This chapter might trigger some people, so proceed with caution. Mentions suicide.
(If any on of you is struggling with anything, please seek help, you can always talk to me xx)

"Ugh" Areum yells in frustration as she stomps through the front door, slamming it in the process.

A head popped out from around the corner at the commotion.

"What's wrong?" Jeno said he walks closer to her.

"Why are guys so infuriating. You try to warn them but they don't listen!" She said, anger coating her every word.

"Ooo having boy trouble are we?" Jeno said nudging her side with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I suggest you rub that smirk of your face before I cut off your lips."

Jeno closes his mouth and puts his hands in the air in an act of defeat.

"I'm just saying. Who is this boy anyway?"

"Ugh doesn't matter, no one I care about anyway. I'm going to my office, we leave at 12 so get the boys ready." She said turning away before stopping again, turning her head to Jeno making her hair fly over her shoulder.

"And tell Jaemin and Chenle to clean their rooms. I can smell it from the third floor. I'm not their fucking mother, I shouldn't have to tell them to do it.

So tell them if it isn't cleaned by 9 then I'll cut of their toes with a butter knife" she said harshly, but smiling sweetly for a second before turning back around and walking up the stairs.

{}

Jisung had made his way home safely, but his mind was all over the place.

He didn't notice the calls from his parents asking where he was, he didn't notice the anger and frustration in their voices as he got home past his curfew.

He didn't notice his dog barking at him.

All he was thinking about was her; her face, her eyes, but most importantly, her words.

He dragged himself up the stairs and into his room.

He didn't pace, or sit dow, he didn't even turn on his light.

Jisung just stood there, in the dark, trying to figure out what he should do.

The men that captured him promised him adventure if he turned her in.

The men also threatened him that they'd kill his parents. But it had gotten to the point where they were so controlling and abusive, he didn't care what would happen to them.

They also threatened to kill him. But the abuse had gotten to him, he tried to stay strong. Putting on a mask to hide how he truely felt.

Acting happy to everyone around, for as the famous line went "fake it till you make it."

But he felt an odd connection to Areum. His heart would tug every time they talked. He genuinely wanted to be friends with her, like how he is friends with Chenle.

He felt that there was more to her. That she also needed saving.

And just maybe, she could save him too.

His mind was in a rush, trying to decide what to do.

His mind went to Chenle. He seemed to know everyone. Maybe he knew Areum.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone but just before he was going to hit the call button, his phone disappeared out of his hand.

He turned around to see his mother standing there, his phone in hand.