❄️ 47

(He's so fit, like how?)

"Where is he?" Areum asked worried, knee bouncing up and down fidgety and looking at the clock- half past 10.
"He should've finished half an hour ago."

"Areum calm down, maybe another customer came in last minute." Renjun said as he watched the girls eye flick down to her phone every 5 seconds.

"Let's just Wait, who knows maybe he's just down the road." Jaemin said calmingly. The girl looking up and seeing that everyone wasn't worried.

"What has this boy done to me." She whined, running her hand through her hair and sighing.
"It's called love." Haechan said, clasping his hands together and bringing them up to his chest and batting his eyes.

Areum death glared the boy who sat next to her, not breaking eye contact as she slapped his shoulder.

"I've been shot" Haechan said rubbing his wounded shoulder exaggeratedly.

"You are so fucking dramatic." Renjun said rolling his eyes at him, a scoff coming from Haechan, "says you!"

The boys had started conversing, laughing at stupid jokes, or whining over the littlest things.

Areum was just staring at her phone, hoping for anything from the boy.

She checked the time again, 11:15. She was definitely worried at this point. There were wolves out there roaming the streets. Wolves that wanted her dead.

The light emitted from Areums phone shocked her, confused as she didn't turn it on.

"Unknown number." She said confused, opening up her phone she read the message. Eyes widened as she stood up abruptly, phone falling to the floor- everyone's gazed flicked to her.

"Areum, whats wrong?" Jeno ask concerned for the girl who had tears streaming down her face.

Chenle grabbed her phone off the floor and read the message.

"I've always wondered how it feel to own the one thing little miss Areum loves most. Turns out it's boring. Oh well, guess he'll be dead soon anyway."

The rest of the boys eyes widened in shock not processing the words they had just heard.

A guttural yell of anger echoed through the house. Vases being thrown to the floor as Areum rampaged through the lounge room.

"I'm going to fucking kill them!" She yelled as she punched a wall in vexation, cracking the plaster.

As she lifted her fist with one swift movement her fist went flying towards the wall again, only to hit a hand instead.

Her gaze following up the arm she comes face to face with Haechan.

"What are you doing?" She seethed out through gritted teeth.
"Trying to stop you from breaking your bones."

Flicking his hand away from hers she goes to turn around, only for Haechan to hug her.

"Let go of me! I need to find these mother fuckers!" She screamed out angrily as tears rolled down her face as she tried to free herself of his grip.

Her actions only made Haechan hold onto her tighter.

"Haechan let go of me." Her emotions getting the best of her.

"Shh it's going to be okay, we'll find him." He said as he began rubbing her back.

She finally gave up on trying to resist him and instead she burst out into tears.

Shoulders bouncing as she let out sobs of sorrow.

The boys had heard nothing like it, especially from Areum.

He was her safe place, her first love, she trusted him in each passing moment ever since they became a couple 3 months ago.

Despite their rocky start, or short relationship, she loved him.

The boys watched as she broke down in the arms of Haechan, her legs giving way and falling to the floor- Haechan dropping down with her.

Looking back at the boys, his face showed heart break. They had never seen the girl in this position before and they were sorry.

"We will get him back." Jeno said looking around the room and seeing tears in everyone's eyes, watching as Jaemin comforted Chenle.

Areum had calmed down enough to look up at the others, "we will get him back Areum." Chenle said, voice cracking as he made his way to her, dropping down and joining the hug.

The others soon followed, sadness washed over the room as that night they had lost someone to the enemy, a friend, a family member, a lover.

"I'll get you back Ji." Areum whispered under her breath as a tear slipped down her cheek, thinking about the torture he was going through.

—————

I think the most disappointing thing about having my period and being sick is that I can't taste the chocolate I'm eating 😞

Anyway, 3D + bassboosted songs like Go, 119 and even double knot are AMAZING!!!

You won't regret! Please listen!!