❄️ 14

(He needs stop attacking me like this. The audacity)

Jisung decided to take some time in the room only he occupied to gather himself together before facing his best friend and Areum.

But walking out of the medical room, the house was quiet. The only noise he could hear was the ticking of the old Victorian clock in the main foyer and his footsteps creaking the old wooden floor boards.

Shivers crept down his spine as the cold air in the large mansion surround Jisung, making him shove his hands into his hoodie pocket to gather warmth.

Confused at his surroundings, he found his way into the large kitchen.

Looking around he spots a note on the kitchen counter.

Jisung,

We have gone out. Don't know when we will be back. My room is two flights up to the right. Walk down the hallway and it's the third door on the left.

Areum would kill me if you ate her food. But I have a lolly stash in my bedside table. You can have some, but don't touch the sour ones, or I'll snap your neck :)

- Chenle

P.S. I'm kidding about the neck snapping ;)

Flipping it back to front, blinking a few time at the words he read, he turns around and makes his way to the stairwell at the front of the house.

Red and green carpet lined the large stairs as they curved up to the second floor.

Following the second set of stairs up he found his way to Chenles room.

Opening the door, he noticed how big it was.

Looking around he noticed that a window was left open, making a chilling breeze sweep through the room with tall ceilings.

The room felt big and it made Jisung feel small.

He walked over to the windows shutting it, and as he turned around he noticed a fireplace.

Lighting it, he felt the warmth emitted from the orange flames that danced around on the wood.

Jisung found the lolly stash Chenle told him about and grabbed some skittles.

Placing one in his mouth, he sat down on the carpet in front of the fire, resting his back against the couch behind him.

He wondered about the words Taeyong had said "Everyone in this house has come from a bad past."

Does that mean Chenle has also had a bad past?

Gazing into the fire, Jisungs mind swirled. Craving answers that could not be answered.

As of yet.

The warmth from the fire enclosed Jisung in a cocoon of warmth making him tired.

Forgetting about his thoughts, he moves so he is now laying on the couch, submerging himself in the coziness of his hoodie.

Jisungs eyes flutter shut, making him drift off to sleep.