❄️ 48

"Get into position boys, it's almost time." Areum spoke into her ear piece as she hid in the shadows, out of sight.

They were in front of an abandoned warehouse, one said to hold Jisung.

There was no movement at all as they waited for the right time.

"The coast is clear, no one is around." Renjun said through the mic as he typed away at his computer, Chenle beside him.

Areum motioned for the other boys to follow her, making their way closer to the doors of the ware house.

"There's only one thing we need to do, get Jisung." She said as the four of them huddled in a group.

"Let's kick some ass." Jeno said before the made their way into the warehouse.

Guns at the ready as they looked around, to their shock seeing no one, just crates and shipping containers.

"This doesn't seem right-" Jaemin said before being cut off by the first set of bullets.

The four ducked and hid behind a crate, looking around and shooting at where the bullets were coming from.

Bodies dropping dead as they eliminate them one by one.

They stood up and made their way out into the open, bullet shells hitting the floor as gun shots echoed through the warehouse.

Areum has made her way behind a sea container, stabbing someone in the back a few times making him fall lifeless to the floor.

A noise alerting behind her made Areum quickly turn around.

When she couldn't see anyone she turned back around, only to see a gun pointed at her head.

Breath hitched as she stared into the barrel, making her way up to the eyes of the owner of the gun and stepping back slightly in shock, only for the gun to now be pressed against her skin.

She couldn't believe it. 6 weeks had passed and there he was.

"J-Jisung."

He didn't respond, showing no forms of emotions, his appearance made her confused.

He was in all black, his hair freshly dyed a pinkish brown, eyes held no soul as he glared into hers like she meant nothing.

"Who the hell is-"

"Areum the rest are dead what are you doing back here- oh." Jaemin said as him and the other two found the girl.

Stopping as they looked at the sight in front of them.

Areum looked back to the boys, but when she turned back around, he was gone.

She couldn't do anything, too in shock at what had just happened.

"H-hes gone." She stuttered out, hand reaching out to where he had previously just stood.

"He was right there." Turning around to the boys, sad eyes turning into anger.

"I'm going to find those fuckers who kidnapped him and end them." She said stomping off past the boys, hitting their shoulders in the process.

Jisung watched her from atop of a sea container, watching as his target disappeared from view.

"Is she dead?"

"Not yet, her little friends showed up."

"Next time you see her, kill her. Her friends don't matter. Kill them too."

"Affirmative." Jisung said emotionless into his ear piece watching as the girl disappeared out of his sight.

"But if you don't want to listen to me, fine. I might not care about you Jisung, but anyone who has a good heart and even thinks about joining my world is straight out of their mind."

"All I have to say Jisung is, good luck."

And with that, the boy watched as her figure faded into the never-ending blackness.

Jisung dropped his gun and grabbed his head. A headache forming as an unfamiliar memory appeared. Groaning at the pain that spread through his head.

Why do I keep getting these weird memories? Was that my memory?